Samsung Galaxy S3 Screen Protector, Skinomi TechSkin Full Coverage Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S3 Clear HD Anti-Bubble Film
|Price:||$6.95 + $3.00 shipping|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- The Skinomi® TechSkin Samsung Galaxy S3 Screen Protector is specifically designed to provide complete screen coverage; Material flexibility allows total coverage even on curved devices
- Self-Healing, flexible, tough, military-grade thermoplastic urethane, designed to absorb impact; The TechSkin is resistant against scratches, punctures, UV light and will not yellow
- Easy, error-proof, and anti-bubble installation; Liquid solution allows adjustments during installation; Significantly reduces dust, oil and fingerprint smudges
- Clear screen protector for Samsung Galaxy S3 with smooth surface; A great alternative to a typical "static cling" protectors
- Made in the USA and comes with the Skinomi Lifetime Replacement Warranty from Manufacturer
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Archshield - Samsung Galaxy S3 S III Premium High Definition (HD) Clear Screen Protector 3-Pack - Retail Packaging
Galaxy S3 Screen Protector, Tech Armor High Definition HD-Clear Samsung Galaxy S3 Film Screen Protector [3-Pack]
[2-PACK] Galaxy S8 Plus Screen Protector Glass [Easy Installation Tray], iAnder 3D Curved [Tempered Glass] Screen Protector for Galaxy S8 Plus S8+ [Case Friendly]
|Shipping||$3.00||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Skinomi||Amazon.com||Tech Armor||iAnder|
|Compatible Phone Models||Samsung Galaxy S3||Samsung Galaxy S3||Samsung Galaxy S3||Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S8+|
Protect your Investment
Daily use of your mobile device can cause unsightly scratches, dents, and other unwanted damage. Within a few months, the screen will be difficult to read; the device will decrease in resale value and be embarrassing to show other people. Lower-quality disposable screen protectors seem like a temporary solution for keeping your device looking brand new; though they need constant replacements.The Only Screen Protector You'll Need
With this problem in mind the founders of Skinomi® set out to create a screen protector that's tough, reliable, and long-lasting. Their solution was the Skinomi® TechSkin.
Made of a thermoplastic urethane film that is designed to resist abrasion, the TechSkin Samsung Galaxy S3 Screen Protector provides impact absorbing military-grade protection for your device. The screen protector is UV resistant, HD Clear, and goes on invisible. A smooth texture and feel makes it easy to navigate your device as if there was nothing applied. The flexible high-grade film is formulated to be "self-healing" which makes it able to stretch, absorb, and even repair scratches and impact damage.Lifetime Guarantee
We're so confident that you'll love the TechSkin that every Screen Protector comes with a 100% Risk-Free Lifetime Replacement Warranty. If the Skinomi® TechSkin wears off, we will replace it. No Questions Asked!
The installation process is easy, error-proof, and bubble-free. Protect your possessions and never worry about having to replace that old screen protector again.
Key FeaturesSkinomi® Kit Includes:
100% Risk-Free Lifetime Warranty
Made in the USA
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The screen protector is very very clear
Long story short I have a special situation where I purposely ordered the wrong skinomi screen protector for another phone and it covered the front facing camera and it did not obscure the camera in any way
2. This screen protector feels excellent to the touch its soft touch and makes the touch experience on the phone amazing
3. The self healing feature totally works firstly when you put it on there are so many bubbles on the screen it makes you feel like you made a big mistake that you bought them then I remembered that they said that you need to allow a day or 2 for the micro bubbles to go away and so I didn't immediately take it off and throw it into the trash thinking I messed up the process and I am happy I didn't. The nice part I think is that I didn't have to wait for very long maybe within an hour or so all the bubbles were gone
4 You don't have to worry about messing it up because when you put it on if you do it wrong you can simply slide it (because of the solution) into the right position.
1. Because of the screen protector's special application process it takes awhile for it to work (get clear) so if you MUST have your phone all day and all night you'll have a problem with the application process this could obviously be solved by you simply doing it just when you're about to go to bed.
as a side note when I applied it I had to wait a little before using it because the special solution if it isn't fully dried it can end up sliding the screen protector off the phone
Did not see reference to an installation video before attempting the first install on my S3... kinda buzzed through the instructions too. Was not a happy camper right after that first attempt, but came back here and carefully read the reviews, Skinomi's Customer Service's responses to other reviewers, and (of course) the instructions. Picked up some good tips and decided to try again.
I washed the protector off, let it dry, carefully followed the video guidance and instructions, and let the protector 'cure' on the S3 for two 1/2 days before putting the TPU case on... and WOW, what a difference:
* In my first installation I put on the TPU case 30 seconds after putting on the protector... not a good idea. After letting the protector adhere to the case for a couple days, it had such a lock-fit that the case no longer lifted or peeled the corners. The case I use is Caseology Matte Finish Slim Fit Flexible TPU Case Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S3 (Matte Black).
* Excellent cutout fit: Perfect pattern for use with the S3; everything lined up and it covers the entire phone face (not just the screen)
* Very clear: Little degradation of screen clarity or brightness, if any
* Smooth: My finger glides across this protector without difficulty
* Easy to apply: Straightforward wet application
* No bubbles. Any small bubbles that may have been there after application disappeared in one day and the protector was perfectly smooth by the time i put the TPU case on.
Bottom line: Recommended product, but please take the time to use the resources provided to get it right -- and give the protector time to 'cure' before putting on a tight fitting case.
I've been extremely happy with the performance of my Skinomi skins. It's very durable and reasonably easy to apply, as long as you don't rush it (make sure you clean it and your hands very thoroughly and apply it in a clean environment). When I put the Droid 2 skin on, I must not have cleaned something off as well as I'd though, because I ended up with 2 small pieces of dust that got caught under it. It was an annoyance, but not worth removing and purchasing a second skin. I took better precautions this time and it turned out perfect.
Immediately after applying it, it looks like total crap, due to the hundreds of tiny air bubbles and imperfections in the skin (from peeling it off the backing). However, if you put it on before bed, 60-70% of them will be gone by morning (~8hrs), at which point I typically start using it like normal. Within 2-3 days, all the bubbles and imperfections (dust aside...that can't be fixed short of removing the skin and putting another one on) will be gone. These guys have an amazing product for a very modest price, when you consider that "standard" screen protectors have to be replaced every few months because they peel off and get grime under them. I'm extremely satisfied and highly recommend them to anyone. Furthermore, unlike some of the generic screen protectors, these are custom made for each phone, so all of the cutouts and holes match exactly (none of the one giant hole covers 3 openings stuff).
I haven't tried Zagg, but I hear they are pretty comparable, and possible even a little better. However, I've had no reason to bother, since Skinomi has been excellent for me.