Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far Women's Block Sandals nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Introducing Fire TV Cube Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon theaffairS4 theaffairS4 theaffairS4  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on March 3, 2018
I have few multi outlet surge protector around house that I have been using for years. The common thing for them is their outlets are all so close to each other which is hard for me to use all of the outlet. This one has only four outlets but they are arranged by a perfect distance. I won't plug many device on one power strip ( i feel somehow it's not safe) so 4 is enough for me. Also the distance between each outlet made it my favorite power strip at home.
on March 8, 2018
I Love it. I have a plant nursery set up and I use the strip to individually turn on or off my heating mat and three gro light fixtures. It works flawlessly. I would highly recommend this power strip. I tested it from 30 miles from home and it performed perfectly.
on March 3, 2018
It's the perfect white color that matches the color of the wall.

It can control 4 switches separate. So it's like buying four switches. Very cost efficient.
on December 29, 2017
Works great so far but only giving four stars because I did not get a manual or instructions with mine. Nothing - luckily a friend had bought and had the instructions.
on February 4, 2018
Very nicely designed power strip. It works great with Alexa. I also love the UI of the APP. Definitely would like to recommend.
on November 9, 2017
oh boy this is amazing work, it saves my thanksgiving break, cuz we ll use it a lot in our long travel.
One person found this helpful
on April 4, 2018
Good
|0Comment|Report abuse
on January 19, 2018
Excellent power strip, I like the blue light as the theme and the works with my alexa
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on December 24, 2017
Wasn’t able to utilize it because your WiFi has to be named with only letters, according to their help section. I’m not going to rename my WiFi, and reconnect every other device in my home for this one plug. Sad, because other reviews seem to be positive.
review image
3 people found this helpful
on December 31, 2017
I’ve been using this surge protector for about a month now. Started off great, easy to set up and program each switch. However, for the past two weeks it has been switching off and on randomly. The whole strip, not just an individual switch. It’s never off more than one second and it happens as frequently as every twenty minutes.

I was using the power strip for simple automation on my aquarium. Turn on/off lights and pumps. The quick on/off glitch it’s doing is going to ruin all that equipment. I’ve tried resetting the unit and reprogramming my schedules but it didn’t help.

I’m very disappointed, up until now I loved this power strip. Now it’s unusable.
2 people found this helpful