Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18SW_gno

on December 13, 2017
I like this power strip. It connects easy to the devices in my house and I can control the charging from my phone. It’s a great and smart feature I’ve never had before. I really like it. Something new and unique
on January 23, 2018
There is so many items for WiFi smart plugs, this one works perfectly for me , with iPhone control,easy to hide behind the machine
on December 29, 2017
Works great so far but only giving four stars because I did not get a manual or instructions with mine. Nothing - luckily a friend had bought and had the instructions.
on February 4, 2018
Very nicely designed power strip. It works great with Alexa. I also love the UI of the APP. Definitely would like to recommend.
on January 19, 2018
Excellent power strip, I like the blue light as the theme and the works with my alexa
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on November 30, 2017
Look good. Working for me. highly recommend
on December 14, 2017
It's pretty awesome to be able to voice control the various LED lights that have to be unplugged to be turned off, of course. But if you have antique lamps with those precarious pull switches, this is a MUST HAVE. ESPECIALLY if you have beastly children that think nothing watching you die inside a little every time they yank the chain.
on December 31, 2017
I’ve been using this surge protector for about a month now. Started off great, easy to set up and program each switch. However, for the past two weeks it has been switching off and on randomly. The whole strip, not just an individual switch. It’s never off more than one second and it happens as frequently as every twenty minutes.

I was using the power strip for simple automation on my aquarium. Turn on/off lights and pumps. The quick on/off glitch it’s doing is going to ruin all that equipment. I’ve tried resetting the unit and reprogramming my schedules but it didn’t help.

I’m very disappointed, up until now I loved this power strip. Now it’s unusable.
on December 24, 2017
Wasn’t able to utilize it because your WiFi has to be named with only letters, according to their help section. I’m not going to rename my WiFi, and reconnect every other device in my home for this one plug. Sad, because other reviews seem to be positive.
review image
on January 5, 2018
I picked this up before Christmas and hooked up the tree, train, and stair lights to it. I programmed every item name into Alexa and called the whole group Christmas. The kids loved getting home from school and asking to "Turn on Christmas". It was a little sad at night to ask Alexa to Turn off "Christmas".