|Brand Name||Tech Armor|
|Item model number||SP-HD-MS-SUR2-2|
|Item Weight||0.3 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||10.6 x 6.7 x 0.1 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||10.63 x 6.7 x 0.1 inches|
Surface 2 / Pro 2 Screen Protector, Tech Armor High Definition HD-Clear Microsoft Surface 2 / Pro 2 Screen Protector [2-Pack]
|Price:||$6.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Compatible Model(s): Surface 2 / Pro 2 by Microsoft [2-Pack]
- WHAT IS TECH ARMOR HD CLEAR? - Tech Armor HD Clear Screen Protectors provide maximum clarity, TruTouch Touchscreen Accuracy, and compliment your Surface 2 / Pro 2 HD display.
- HOW DOES TECH ARMOR HD CLEAR WORK? - Tech Armor HD Clear is the affordable way to protect your Surface 2 / Pro 2 screen from scratches, drops, dust and daily wear. Only premium materials and expert design go into this "Best-In-Class" product.
- WHY BUY TECH ARMOR HD CLEAR? - Tech Armor is the #1 trusted online resource for screen protection with our industry leading NO-HASSLE LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY.
- Bubble-free, easy install, and perfect fit, guaranteed by the Tech Armor No-Hassle Lifetime Replacement Warranty. - (PLEASE CONTINUE READING BELOW) -
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
WHY SHOULD YOU BUY TECH ARMOR SCREEN PROTECTORS?
DID YOU KNOW - A screen full of scratches will lower your resale value!
PRESERVE YOUR INVESTMENT AND MAXIMIZE RESALE VALUE - The Tech Armor HD Clear screen protector pays for itself as your first line of line of defense against scratches that reduce the resale value of your Surface 2 / 2 Pro!
No detail has been overlooked with this "Best-In-Class" product from Tech Armor - industry leader in screen protection.
If you only accept the BEST for your Surface 2 / 2 Pro, look no further:
• BEST Protection from Scratches
• BEST Way to Maximize Resale Value
• BEST Bubble Free Installation
• BEST Touchscreen Accuracy
• BEST Hassle-Free Lifetime Warranty
You may be able to pay for an entire upgrade fee and get a new phone just by keeping your screen in its original, flawless condition with a Tech Armor HD Clear screen protector.
HD Clear will compliment the visuals of your Microsoft HD display and TruTouch technology provides 99.99% touch accuracy.
COMPATIBILITY: Microsoft Surface 2 / 2 Pro, All Carriers, All Models
The TECH ARMOR HD Clear Screen Protector Kit Includes:
- Two (2) Screen Protectors
- Installation Instructions
- Smoothing Card
- Microfiber Cloth
- Dust Removal Tape
- Retail Packaging
- Tech Armor Lifetime Replacement Warranty
Top Customer Reviews
First off, application wasn't as horrible as people make it out to be. The instructions said there should be plastic film on both sides of the screen protector, but I think the instructions are generic and that only applies to glossy screen protectors they sell. This one only had plastic film on one side of it. What I did was, make sure I was in a relatively dust-free environment (if you have trouble finding one, go to a small bathroom and run very hot water for a little bit until the room gets nice and steamy--that should keep the dust from flying around the room and landing on your screen). Then I cleaned and polished the screen until there was no visible smudges or dirt. Next, I positioned the screen protector (with the film still on it) exactly where I wanted it. The secret is to then use some blue masking tape to keep the screen protector in the right position. Place a couple strips of tape on the edge where you will first start peeling the film away. Make sure the tape is stuck so you can't wiggle the screen protector around, but you can flip it back like a book cover. Then (make sure there is no dust on the screen again) start peeling away the film and laying the screen protector in place in a single direction away from the tape (it's okay if there are a few small bubbles as long as there is no dirt trapped under them). Keep peeling the plastic film off as you slowly lay down the screen protector. When the screen protector is in place, remove the blue masking tape.Read more ›
I wanted to get protection for the screen for the one the kids use as we have had one on our iPad from day one which really saved it from serious kid induced trauma over the past year. :)
I considered the Plex cover from Incipio which MS recommends, but it was out of stock. Found the Tech Armor protector which has 2 units for a fraction of the price of the Incipio and decided to give Tech Armor a try.
We had doubts the screen protector would not interfere with the touch or reduce the clarity of the image from the HD screen, but had learned to live with some degradation of the experience to get the protection on our iPad. We have used a Moshi cover for our iPad which is a great product, but reduces the clarity of the picture and sensitivity of the touch control. The Moshi protects the screen well and you forget it's there after a while.
The Tech Armor product arrived very quickly (Prime) and the packaging and instructions were good. I jumped right into applying the protector to the kids Surface. I followed the directions. 1.) Clean Screen 2.) Pull back corner and apply to bottom left edge 3.) Peel back the cellophane to apply it 4.) Remove bubbles with card 5.) Remove top cellophane 6.) Polish with the cloth.
The first attempt did not go well (my fault). I had not cleaned the screen thoroughly enough and found small dust particles under the protector. I tried to peel it back, clean and reseat it. This ended up destroying it. Good thing I had an extra for round 2. I removed the first and went through the steps again. This time spending much more time on step #1 and #2.Read more ›
I feel that this seller truly believes in customer service and backing up the product. I'd like to let other people know that they would be taken care of very promptly.
However, I do notice that the matte finish of the protector
1) scratches easily - not a big deal; can't really see the scratches when the display is lit up - and,
2) distorts the clarity of the screen very slightly, as if you had a very thin layer of oil over it refracting the colors. This might happen with all matte-finish protectors, though. I find that I stop noticing it if I'm not looking for it, but it is a pity since the surface has such a beautiful display. The Incipio protector sold at the Microsoft Store for $20 doesn't suffer from this as it is a glossy protector, but it doesn't have this marvelous paper-texture either.
If you want the paper texture, this is a great protector; if you want the best clarity display, go for the Incipio.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Easy installation and no bubbles. I always ruin my screen protectors when applying but not this one! I will buy more.Published 1 day ago by danaque M
The protector is cheap so you can't expect too much. I've installed many protectors on many devices. This was one of the harder ones. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Amazon Customer
It was really easy to install and fits accurately. I love the texture and the screen maintained its responsiveness. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Sylvia
works as advertised, having used it for 2 years without any serious scratches I am very pleasedPublished 10 days ago by Markus Stenemo
Application wasn't terribly difficult, but the dimensions are a hair smaller than the bezel and the cutout for the camera doesn't line up perfectly. Read morePublished 24 days ago by Heavy_Mikado