Slate High Protein Chocolate Milk Variety 12 Pack, 4 each of Classic, Dark Chocolate, & Espresso, Lactose Free, Low Sugar, Non-GMO, Gluten Free, 11 oz Can
|Price:||($0.27 / Fl Oz) & FREE Shipping|
- DELICIOUS: Smooth, creamy, mouthwatering chocolate milk. Is there anything better? We've revolutionized our favorite childhood drink for the modern-day diet
- LESS SUGAR, MORE PROTEIN: We filter out most of milk's natural sugar (lactose) using a series of filters, also referred to as ultrafiltration
- LACTOSE FREE: Love chocolate milk but hate the tummy ache after? All of our cans are lactose free
- SOURCED FROM FAMILY FARMS: We source our milk from family-owned dairy farms here in the United States that are fully compliant under the AWA (Animal Welfare Act) and make sure the cows are well fed
- SHELF STABLE: We use the same pasteurization technique as canned coffee drinks. Without preservatives, using this process, we can deliver products safely to your door without refrigeration. However, drink it cold for best taste!
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Chocolate milk tastes really good...
After years of waiting for a modern chocolate milk to hit the market, we decided to take action - and fix everything wrong with this classic, naturally protein-rich category. Because while we may not be health gurus nor gold-medal athletes, we do everything we can to live an active and healthy lifestyle. This meant making our favorite drink, chocolate milk, better.
Flavor Name: Variety Pack (4 Each Flavor) | Size: Pack of 12
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The milk chocolate flavor is okay, but it has a really weird aftertaste. You don't ever get used to it, it just always tastes weird.
The can of dark chocolate I tried had weird butter-like nodules floating around in it which put me off all of them completely forever.
I didn't try my seventh can until 35 days after my order, so I blew $40 on chocolate milk I'm not going to drink. Since your return policy sucks, I'll just blast you publicly.
I’ve tried so many others that have a chalk taste so when I found Slate, they delivered in all categories! Taste, convenience, protein packed and the BEST customer service you’ll ever find! I recommend the variety pack so you get to taste all three! You won’t be disappointed!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.