Proteque Intensive Therapeutic Skin Protection Lotion, 4 Ounce
- Proteque is a Natural, Child-Safe, Non-Steroidal, Doctor-Recommended Skin Solution that uses clinically-proven ingredients to deliver soothing, moisturizing relief FAST.
- RELIEVES: Eczema, Dermatitis, Rashes, Hemorrhoids, Redness, Severely Itchy Skin, Inflammation, Cracked Skin, Athletes Foot, and MORE!
- HELPS protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather as well as sunburn
- KILLS bacteria and germs without the drying effects of other hand sanitizers
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Proteque is a Child-Safe, Non-Steroidal, Doctor-Recommended Skin Solution that uses clinically-proven ingredients to deliver soothing, moisturizing relief FAST.
This All-In-One Miracle Solution has been endorsed by over 10,000 Physicians including Dermatologists, OB/GYNs, Pediatricians, Allergists, Podiatrists for nearly ALL SKIN IRRITATIONS and can be used for:
➤ Itching, Irritation, and Redness Relief from things like:
- Bug Bites
- Sun Burn
- Healing Tattoos
- Severely Dry and/or Cracked Skin
- Razor and Wind Burn
- Latex Allergies, and MORE!
➤ Rashes Associated with:
- Athletes Foot, and MORE!
Proteque soothes irritated skin in FOUR CRUCIAL WAYS:
1. Skin Barrier - A water resistant layer protects against irritants
2. Skin Calmer - Natural anti-inflammatory, non-steroid botanical ingredients stop itch, redness and relieves pain
3. Skin Antimicrobial - Kills Staph. Aureus and E. Coli and 20+ other bacteria/fungus
4. Skin Reliever - Helps prevent and relieve symptoms of eczema and dermatitis
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
For external use only Ask doctor if condition worsens
Relieve & Prevent symptoms related to Dermatitis and eczema Diaper & skin rash skin problems Cancer radiation burns Cracked hands & feet Post-surgical wounds Razor burns & rash Rosacea Burns & Sunburns
Dimethicone 2%; Triclosan 0.3% (Antibiotic)
Use dime-sized portion on dry skin 2-3 times daily
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.