- Series: Sheffield Centre for Japanese Studies/Routledge Series
- Hardcover: 256 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (October 24, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415365007
- ISBN-13: 978-0415365000
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.6 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #11,314,151 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Myth, Protest and Struggle in Okinawa (Sheffield Centre for Japanese Studies/Routledge Series) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2017
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Customers who bought this item also bought