- Series: The Special Agent Jana Baker Spy-Thriller Series
- Paperback: 148 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1 edition (March 11, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1542478278
- ISBN-13: 978-1542478274
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.3 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 205 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#859,430 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #2179 in Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Spies & Politics > Assassinations
- #2959 in Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Spies & Politics > Terrorism
- #3153 in Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Spies & Politics > Conspiracies
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Protocol One (The Special Agent Jana Baker Spy-Thriller Series) (Volume 1) Paperback – March 11, 2017
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"I have read every David Baldacci, Lee Child, Vince Flynn, and Brad Thor but I just finished The Fourteenth Protocol and none of those thrillers had me in a state of suspense like this."
If you buy a new print edition of this book (or purchased one in the past), you can buy the Kindle Edition for FREE. Print edition purchase must be sold by Amazon. Learn more.
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Those who have read the other Jana Baker novels know Nathan Goodman can ramp up the drama: suitcase atomic bombs delivered by the top Islamic terrorist group only to be stopped short by Super Agent Jana Baker!
In Protocol One she may be new but her instincts are sharp and her perseverance is unstoppable!
I think you'll want to add this to your collection today!
Having read it first, it set the stage for my reading of the Fourteenth Protocol, which am really enjoying. I am looking forward to reading more of Nathan Goodman's works.
Nathan Goodman’s newest release, while a prequel to the whole series, gives us some interesting insight into Jana’s special character. What was going to be just a new day of starting work turns into a whirlwind of intrigue, mystery and dangerous liaison until it’s intense and thrilling ending!
It’s an outstanding book that must be on your, “Got to read this one next!” list.
Most recent customer reviews
Great fun. Starts a little too fast without much motivation for the lead character, but if you like fast...Read more