- File Size: 101805 KB
- Publisher: SubLevel Books (March 31, 2014)
- Publication Date: March 31, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00JEMSCTQ
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,326,245 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Prototype Guitar Collection TAB Book (Songbook) Kindle Edition
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
TLDR: A must have item for any Prototype's fan dabbling in guitar! Some tinkering is required to achieve most comfortable experience though...
1. Actual tabs: tabs quality is perfect! It not only contains lead and rhythm part, but also overdubs, so you may play all your favourite parts of the songs! Have I mentioned that tabs are as synced with the actual track as they could be? Now I have ;)
2. Performance notes: do not let the boring title make you skip these sections - they actually contain some bits of information, that let you see inside the process of making the songs, and as a fan you should know the value of that =)
3. Execution: The tabs are written .gp5 style, so they are easy to read, but there are some minor problems in other areas. The kindle book format is not really suitable for tabs, which means that converting it to .pdf or printing is a must. Another problem is that the text is not actually the text, but an image, and it seems that it was compressed with .jpg. Because of this the text and tabs are not as crisp as they could be (which kinda makes me sad).
PS: You should beware that some tabs(all the songs from Catalyst album) are for the 7-string guitar, so, if you are like me and have only a 6-string (T_T), you'll have to transpose tabs to be able to play them.