- 3D Printing Filament, Plastic, PLA, 1.75 mm diameter, 1.0 kg (Net Weight). Black (Opaque)
- High quality filament manufactured specifically for professional quality 3D printing.
- Wide-core spool reduces extrusion difficulty caused by tightly coiled filament. 53-mm (2.1 inch) diameter mounting hole.
- For Makerbot Replicator (Original and Duo-head), Replicator 2 and Replicator 2X; Afinia H-series; PP3DP Up!-series; Solidoodle 2 and 3; PrintrBot; Deezmaker Bukito; QU-BDÊRevolution, RPM, OneUp, and TwoUp; and other printers that accept 1.75 mm filament.
- Recommended specifically for printers without a heated print bed. Works great with Makerbot Replicator, and Replicator 2.
Prototype Supply 1.75mm PLA Cool Grey 3D Printing Filament, 1kg (2.2 pounds)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Brand Name||Prototype Supply|
|Item Weight||2.20462262 pounds|
|Outside Diameter||1.75 millimeters|
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Prototype Supply C1 series 3D printing filament - for demanding FDM applications
3D Printer operators looking for high-quality printed objects with better dimensional control, excellent layer adhesion, and a wide selection of colors are using Prototype Supply C1 3D printing filament.
Prototype Supply C1 filament is made especially for the needs of professional-quality 3D printing: <ul> <li>Manufactured specifically for use with 3D printers, not industrial plastic welding</li> <li>High dimensional stability for improved accuracy.</li> <li>Excellent melt and adhesion properties.</li> <li>Wide spool diameter for straighter filament.</li> <li>Greater selection of colors to choose from.</li> </ul>
PLA 1.75mm ●
Compatible with: <ul> <li>Makerbot Replicator 2X, Replicator 2, Replicator, and Thing-o-Matic w/ Mk7 Stepstruder</li> <li>Afinia H-Series</li> <li>Up! Mini, Plus, and Plus2</li> <li>Deezmaker Bukito</li> <li>MakerGear M2</li> <li>PrintrBot Simple, Plus, LC, original</li> <li>QU-BD Revolution, RPM, OneUp, TwoUp</li> <li>Other printers with 1.75mm compatible extruders and hot-ends</li> </ul>
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?