- File Size: 13970 KB
- Print Length: 213 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Hystrength, LLC.; 1 edition (January 16, 2016)
- Publication Date: January 16, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01AQX6UOK
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#768,791 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1962 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Women's Health
- #3044 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Weight Maintenance
- #3061 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Weight Loss
|Print List Price:||$15.99|
Save $6.00 (38%)
Proven Strategies For Losing Cellulite: A no-nonsense diet and exercise approach for permanent cellulite loss Kindle Edition
Kindle Feature Spotlight
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I downloaded this and finished it within a day. Very well written, plain spoken on a subject that can be very complex. I "have my mother's thighs". This is what I had told myself. But after reading this and then putting into practice his proven theories, I realized, hereditary doesn't mean anything. Now I am getting back my 20 year old thighs. Goodbye long robes. Hello 2 piece.
I cannot recommend this enough. I'm 50 and changing my blobby thighs that jiggled like crazy to smoother, slimmer every day. My mirror and clothes show me changes in the first 3 weeks. 50 IS the new 30!!
I also really appreciate that the concepts are explained in easy to understand, everyday terms. The description of how the body burns carbs preferentially helps me to understand why choosing to avoid the "yummy stuff" (e.g. breads and desserts) is so critical to my fat loss goals.