- File Size: 1266 KB
- Print Length: 48 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Christian Daily Resources; 2 edition (April 9, 2013)
- Publication Date: April 9, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00CAVCOKG
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,085,748 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1711 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Bible Study & Reference > Bible Study > Guides
- #2312 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Women's Christian Living
- #3908 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Religion & Spirituality
Proverbs 31: Who Can Find a Virtuous Woman (Daily Bible Reading Series Book 10) Kindle Edition
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Proverbs 31: Who Can Find a Virtuous Woman (Daily-Bible-Reading Series)In reviewing this eBook, I found myself feeling challenged to attain virtuosity. I'm not totally there but reading this eBook provided pointers that helps me to get there.
This eBook illustrates 6 Chapters, 6 Lessons (synopsis or theme topic--one each per chapter), Daily Bible Scriptures, 3 Things to think about (profound questions to prod the reader to reflect on their own standards) and each chapter carries a Prayer of the Day.
The solid and consistent structure on the Table of Contents reflects Deborah Bateman's excellent standard of professionalism.
Deborah's `Dedication' to her mother is so touching. She reveals her innermost feelings of her mother's love, gratitude, respect, hard work, and admiration towards their family during her life. Deborah reminded me of my mom who also sacrificed all she had towards our own family.
From Chapter 1 through Chapter 6, Deborah covers a wide spectrum of the type of woman who can be virtuous including using scriptures not limited to Proverbs 31 to give further depth to supporting the description of virtuous women.
Here are just a few references she included in the ebook describing a virtuous woman:
* Wisdom-- a word of warning to refrain from alcohol which clouds judgment
* An example of a godly wife
* The meaning of being a virtuous woman
* The value of being a virtuous woman
* A woman's versatility and talents
The "Things to Think About" at the end of each chapter pulls a reader into taking stock of themselves as the standards have been set but have they been met?
The "Prayer of the Day" illustrates her gratitude to the Lord by giving Him the glory for His continuous help to be all that we can be.
In closing, Deborah adds this description of a virtuous woman, "She is a wise woman, she is kind, she is generous, she gives things to help the poor, she serves her family, and she serves God."
Sounds overwhelming? There's more.
The primary focus of this eBook was "who can find a virtuous woman"?
Was it answered?
You'll have to challenge yourself and read it to find out.
In closing, I agree with Deborah, the virtuous woman cannot function without the help of Almighty God.
Deborah stays true to give God the glory in each of her eBooks by displaying her talents to create them.