- File Size: 919 KB
- Print Length: 138 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Harris Hill Books; 1 edition (November 25, 2017)
- Publication Date: November 25, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B077R9BK57
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,254,778 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$4.99|
Save $2.00 (40%)
Providence (Providence Novella Series Book 1) Kindle Edition
|Length: 138 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to Providence (Providence Novella Series Book 1)
"Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism, and Progress"
Is the world really falling apart? Is the ideal of progress obsolete? Cognitive scientist and public intellectual Steven Pinker urges us to step back from the gory headlines and prophecies of doom, and instead, follow the data: In seventy-five jaw-dropping graphs, Pinker shows that life, health, prosperity, safety, peace, knowledge, and happiness are on the rise. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?