- Series: Hackett Classics
- Paperback: 432 pages
- Publisher: Hackett Publishing Company, Inc. (September 15, 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0872204324
- ISBN-13: 978-0872204324
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 5.8 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,039,422 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Province of Jurisprudence Determined and The Uses of the Study of Jurisprudence (Hackett Classics)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
The Province of Jurisprudence Determined is of course the best-known part of Austin's work. This edition comprises the full text of Austin's The Province of Jurisprudence Determined, a classic work of moral, political, and legal philosophy, and Austin's essay on The Uses of the Study of Jurisprudence, which gives an important assessment of Austin's views of analytical jurisprudence.