Lyft Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 42 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 44 reviews
on May 31, 2016
Love the little sayings and the images have come in handy on cards and other projects. We use this with our cricut that has a 6x12 matt
on June 14, 2017
Very good selection.
on July 30, 2017
I just lived this cartridge I used it for a friends 30th birthday party
on June 20, 2013
This Cartridge is AMAZING. LOVE THE IMAGES AND THE PRICES ARE AMAZING COMPARED TO RETAIL! YOU CANNOT GET THESE PRICES ANYWHERE ELSE.
on May 24, 2016
Just what I needed for my mom for mothers day.
on August 29, 2015
Great for creating events for Birthday and other uses. I would recommend this to others.
on February 28, 2015
I bought the Birthday Bash Cartridge used. The Birthday Bash Cartridge and key cover came in a good condition box but the Birthday Bash booklet did not come at all. The Cartridge worked just fine.
on March 12, 2015
Perfect addition to my Cricut Cartridge addiction!! Arrived on time and had a fabulous price!!
on March 20, 2014
While all of the cuts in this cartridge are adorable, I really just needed the skates. This is the only Cricut cartridge with a pair of skates. I wish Cricut had a more user friendly system, but I guess that is where they get you, in the cartridges!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 13, 2015
A great cart, especially for teachers and parents!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.