Proxy Lighting 48 Foot Weatherproof Outdoor String Lights - UL Listed - 15 Hanging Sockets - Perfect Patio Lights - Black - 16 11S14 Incandescent Bulbs Included
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- TRANSPORT YOURSELF TO YOUR FAVORITE VINTAGE ITALIAN CAFÉ OR BISTRO. Ideal illumination for entertaining in your backyard, terrace, gazebo, patio, or contemporary cabana. Recreate this feeling every evening or highlight a special occasion. Professional planners request this outdoor lighting for anniversaries, weddings, holiday celebrations, and many other occasions.
- COMMERCIAL QUALITY AT A RESIDENTIAL PRICE. UL listed 48 foot black weatherproof cord contains 14 gauge wire strung through 15 WEATHERPROOF light sockets, set 3 feet apart. Heavy duty rubber construction throughout the molded sockets & integrated hanging loops. Compare to other hanging lights and see the difference in quality.
- DIMMER COMPATIBLE. Our 11 Watt Incandescent bulbs are compatible with any plug-in dimmer or dimmer switch to enhance the atmosphere of a romantic evening, an elegant night time celebration, or a wedding reception on your patio, pergola, gazebo, or in your backyard for year-round enjoyment. If you are looking for 48 ft string lights with LED bulbs, then please search ASIN B01NCEOQDU. It is the same heavy-duty strand with more energy efficient LED bulbs.
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION. Use cup hooks, guide wires, or zip ties with the built-in loops to hang perfectly. Connect up to 9 strings to enlighten any event and create a festive flair. Enjoy years of illumination at any venue indoors or outdoors with just a few minutes of installation.
- WORRY FREE PURCHASE. We at Proxy Lighting stand behind our products with our Unconditional Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not 100% satisfied, please CONTACT US immediately.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Transforming Your Entertainment Experience
If you’re looking for durable and elegant commercial grade string lights, you’ve come to the right place. Proxy Lighting produces the highest-quality, commercial grade string lights in the industry. Complete with resilient bulbs and heavy gauge wiring, our lights are manufactured to withstand any weather and add elegance to any occasion.
Proxy lights are made to last and easy to install. Which means they are 100% hassle-free. No more stringing them up, only to have to take them down--our lights will hang tough all year round! So grab yourself a set--or several--and instantly transform your yard, home or building.
Perfect for decorations, weddings, decks, patios, pools, parties, backyards, and more, Proxy Lights will add ambience to any event, and beautifully highlight any outdoor or indoor space.
Versatile Lighting for Commercial Use
Event Planners: Make your parties shine with our strong, commercial-grade, weatherproof lights. You’ll love our easy to install lights, and the way they brilliantly highlight every occasion.
Business Owners: Let Proxy Lights brighten your building, set your entrance aglow, or enhance your dining and common spaces.
Perfect Lights for a Perfect Price
Commercial Quality Lighting at a Fraction of the Cost
Why Rent? Spend less and purchase your own Proxy Lights that you can use again and again. Remember, all Proxy Lights are tough enough to endure any weather and will provide years of enjoyment. Plus, we stand behind our products 100%. Buying a set, or two, or three, is brilliant indeed!
Ambience Built to Last
Proxy Lights are made to last and will withstand all types of weather. No need to worry about prolonged sun exposure, severe winds, pouring hail, or even natural disasters. Your lights will hang tough through rain, sleet or shine!
Proxy Lights are Versatile:
- Attach lights to a dimmer
- Set up with a timer
- Connect up to 9 Strands
- Compatible with Multiple Bulb Shapes
Easy to Install. Simply use any of the following:
- Cup hooks
- Guide wires
- Zip ties (featuring built-in loop)
Additionally, Proxy Lights are easy to string together. Grab multiple sets, connect, and further extend your festive flair.
- Includes 11S14 incandescent bulbs (11 watts each)
- 15 Sockets with Built-in Hanging Loops
- Bulb Spacing: 3 feet between sockets
- Socket Type: E26 with Medium base
- Total Length (end to end): 48 ft.
- Length from plug to 1st bulb: 3 ft.
- Maximum strings per run: Connect up to a maximum of 9 strings with 11 watt bulbs
- Maximum Wattage per Socket / per Light String / per Run of connected strings: 40 / 600 / 1500
- UL Listed for Outdoor or Indoor Use
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So I took a chance on these. I was impressed as soon as I pulled them out of the box. The wire is very thick and heavy. Installation was easy. It was more art than construction. And the light is just the right amount and very warm and inviting.
I'm going to more and light up the whole back yard next.
In case it might help anyone, I hung the guy wire first, attaching each end to a corner of the roof of my house with a small turnbuckle that, together, allowed me to remove slack from the wire. I attached roughly the middle of the wire to a sturdy tree (using a nylon dog leash I looped around it, pulling the buckle through the handle and clipping the wire into that), creating two sides of a triangle over the yard (the side of the house being the third side). Once the wire was up (very close to 50 ft. long) and fairly taut, it was a simple matter of attaching the light string to it using two zip ties on each small loop on the wire above every bulb. (One tie per bulb would have been fine, but they are cheap and why not err on the side of caution?) After the light string was up, I installed the bulbs, plugged it in using a standard outdoor extension cord (which matched the light string perfectly), and enjoyed the spectacle.
UPDATE: Proxy Lighting responded almost instantly and sent a new package of bulbs to fix the problem. They apologized, and said it was very rare to have non-working bulbs in any shipments. Pleased and impressed with their responsive customer service