Your Garage Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums iPhone 7 CM4 Fire TV Stick New Salon & Spa Halloween Amazon Cash Back Offer Author Author Author  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 All-New Kindle for Kids Edition AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM
Proxy Does anyone know if the software has proxy support? This is more than enough to watch over my server room while I'm away, but I doubt the software manages proxies... anyone see that?
asked by _RST on September 9, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 answers
A
I don't believe that proxy support is in the product at this time. I can't see any settings in the software for it.
Victor Billings answered on September 29, 2010
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I bought the product yesterday and found this deficiency too. I happened to have the system proxy settings set up at installation time. This prevented it from setting up the "alerts" as well as downloading updates (or using the "alerts" web page), until I figured out what was going on. My proxy server requires authentication, and Commander didn't provide any place to enter credentials when the network connection attempted to go through the proxy server. So, it failed.

Solution is I have to leave proxy off while Commander is running.
CW answered on December 15, 2010
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product