Prynt Pocket Graphite w/ Prynt ZINK Sticker Paper
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Prynt Pocket, Instant Photo Printer for iPhone - Graphite
- Prynt, 2x3 inch ZINK Sticker Paper for The Prynt Pocket and Prynt Classic Instant Photo Printer - 40 pack
- Print any photo instantly from your iPhone.
- Simply attach any iPhone to the prynt pocket, take or choose a photo, and get a Printed photo in Seconds.
- Add a video inside your photo and watch it come to life with the prynt app.
- No ink necessary - prynt zink paper contains everything you need.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
|Price||$139.98||$129.95||$99.99||Add to cart to see product details. Why?|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||—||4.53 x 2.95 x 0.87 in||3.8 x 7.5 x 2 in||2.95 x 0.87 x 4.53 in|
The Prynt Pocket turns your iPhone into a palm-sized instant camera. Print any photo saved to your phone or favorite social networks, anywhere. But there's more. The Prynt app enables you to add a video inside your photo. When you share your Prynt photo with friends, they can use the Prynt app to unlock the video clip, magically bringing your Prynt photo to life!
From the Manufacturer
Print any photo from your camera roll or social networks - or shoot in real time. The Prynt app allows you to choose photos directly from Instagram, Snapchat and your camera roll. Watch the phone print in seconds with one simple tap.
Prynt uses augmented reality to make your photo come to life. The Prynt app gives you the option to add a video inside your photos. Hold the Prynt app over your photos and watch as it comes to life!
Take a photo with the Prynt app, followed by a short video. It’s a great way to include a surprise message or story. You can also choose to print from your camera roll or social networks.
Apply filters and frames, adjust lighting and add text to your photos.
Print your photo in seconds with one simple tap. Plus, they're stickers!
Are you ready for a new photo experience?
Describe your product in 3 words.
Incredible instant photos.
How did you come up with the idea for this product?
We started working on Prynt during our last semester of college, inspired by the idea of combining something tangible with something digital. Turning your smartphone into a Polaroid seemed just crazy and cool enough to work.
What makes your product special?
Prynt is the first photo-printing case for your phone, and it lets you share more than just an instant by saving a video inside of your Prynt photo. We designed Prynt in Paris with an emphasis on an authentic camera experience that’s integrates seamlessly with your phone.
What has been the best part of your startup experience?
Building a team and watching the people that have joined us develop. We are also really proud of the diversity in our team; because everyone brings a different point of view, we are able to be even more creative as a company.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- I got my package in about 5 days with no hassle and the packaging it came in was pretty neat and the instructions were fairly simple to follow.
- I was able to learn how to use it and print a photo within 10 mins.
- The app was super helpful and the navigation was pretty intuitive.
- The product itself was very sturdy and you can tell the quality just by holding it. It had a nice grip all around and nothing felt flimsy or easy to break. - The best part was the picture quality + the ability to add videos. This feature of scanning a photo was always interesting to me and definitely one of the highlights.
- I just wish I could use it without taking my phone case off!
- I like that this new version is smaller, but it doesn't really fit in your pocket..
UPDATE - I still stand by my views that our pictures shouldn't, by default, be sent to anyone's cloud. Yet I am impressed by the companies willingness to reach out to customers that disagree with their features and engage in a dialogue. I am hopeful they will reconsider their design but I am encouraged by any company that actively engages thier customers. If I was rating their customer responsiveness I would give 5 stars. That action bodes well for their future.
When I use it, people are very impressed by the device and smile at getting the picture.
I recommend if you like to see your iPhone pics in print... (no pun intended, lol)