Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Prynt Pocket, Instant Photo Printer for iPhone - G..." and save 40% off the $149.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Prynt Pocket, Instant Photo Printer for iPhone - Graphite (PW310001-DG)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Turn your iPhone into an instant camera ½ the size of the original Prynt Case, with an easy-to-remove paper cartridge
- Print photos from your phone (even Instagram), or take new ones- printed in 30 seconds
- Add a video to your Prynt and watch it come to life with the app
- No ink necessary- photos are printed directly onto ZINK (zero ink) Sticker Paper- the only photo paper compatible with Prynt Pocket
- Peel off the adhesive backing to turn any photo into a sticker! Compatible with the Apple iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5
|What you need to know – This product has a serial number that uniquely identifies the item. When your order ships, Amazon will scan the serial number and add it to the history of the order. Should the item go missing before it arrives, Amazon may register the serial number with loss and theft databases to prevent fraudulent use or resale of the item. There is no action required from you and the serial number will only be used to prevent fraudulent activity associated with the missing item.|
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
The Prynt Pocket turns your iPhone into a palm-sized instant camera. Print any photo saved to your phone or favorite social networks, anywhere. But there's more. The Prynt app enables you to add a video inside your photo. When you share your Prynt photo with friends, they can use the Prynt app to unlock the video clip, magically bringing your Prynt photo to life!
From the Manufacturer
Print any photo from your camera roll or social networks - or shoot in real time. The Prynt app allows you to choose photos directly from Instagram, Snapchat and your camera roll. Watch the phone print in seconds with one simple tap.
Prynt uses augmented reality to make your photo come to life. The Prynt app gives you the option to add a video inside your photos. Hold the Prynt app over your photos and watch as it comes to life!
Take a photo with the Prynt app, followed by a short video. It’s a great way to include a surprise message or story. You can also choose to print from your camera roll or social networks.
Apply filters and frames, adjust lighting and add text to your photos.
Print your photo in seconds with one simple tap. Plus, they're stickers!
Are you ready for a new photo experience?
Describe your product in 3 words.
Incredible instant photos.
How did you come up with the idea for this product?
We started working on Prynt during our last semester of college, inspired by the idea of combining something tangible with something digital. Turning your smartphone into a Polaroid seemed just crazy and cool enough to work.
What makes your product special?
Prynt is the first photo-printing case for your phone, and it lets you share more than just an instant by saving a video inside of your Prynt photo. We designed Prynt in Paris with an emphasis on an authentic camera experience that’s integrates seamlessly with your phone.
What has been the best part of your startup experience?
Building a team and watching the people that have joined us develop. We are also really proud of the diversity in our team; because everyone brings a different point of view, we are able to be even more creative as a company.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- I got my package in about 5 days with no hassle and the packaging it came in was pretty neat and the instructions were fairly simple to follow.
- I was able to learn how to use it and print a photo within 10 mins.
- The app was super helpful and the navigation was pretty intuitive.
- The product itself was very sturdy and you can tell the quality just by holding it. It had a nice grip all around and nothing felt flimsy or easy to break. - The best part was the picture quality + the ability to add videos. This feature of scanning a photo was always interesting to me and definitely one of the highlights.
- I just wish I could use it without taking my phone case off!
- I like that this new version is smaller, but it doesn't really fit in your pocket..
UPDATE - I still stand by my views that our pictures shouldn't, by default, be sent to anyone's cloud. Yet I am impressed by the companies willingness to reach out to customers that disagree with their features and engage in a dialogue. I am hopeful they will reconsider their design but I am encouraged by any company that actively engages thier customers. If I was rating their customer responsiveness I would give 5 stars. That action bodes well for their future.
Let's talk about my favorite new features though. The original Prynt device required an adapter that was specifically created for your phone model. That means if you were to upgrade to a new phone, you'd have to upgrade the adapter as well. The New Prynt Pocket eliminates this problem as it now has an adjustable clip, which means any of your iPhones from 5 through 7 will fit. YES the Plus phones fit too! Oh and you can plug in phones with a phone case too. Just make sure its not too thick. My slim iPhone case fits in the device perfectly.
OK, so you know how the previous device required users to remove their phone just to insert paper into the build in compartment? Well, the new Prynt Pocket now has an external loading tray for the printing paper. How convenient!
So how exactly does this device work? Simple. Download the Prynt app in the App Store. Insert your paper paper in the loading tray and insert it into the top of your Prynt Pocket. Plug your phone in. Take a picture. Record a video. Edit your photo, add frames, use filters, etc. And finally, my favorite part- PRYNT!
But wait, there's more! This is feature that sets Prynt from the rest of the printers on the market. You know Harry Potter and the moving pictures? Well, here is your chance to be a wizard.Use the scan function in the app to unlock the video behind your photo. Whaaaat? I know, I know. MAGIC.
Seriously. Show your friends, show your mom, show your dog! They'll love it. I guarantee that.
Using the app, the setup is easy even though there is quite a few steps to follow before printing your first picture.
The print quality is decent for this kind of printer. It's instant photography after all. I was asked by the app to update the printer and the quality seemed better after that. I hope that more updates like will come!
Overall I like this product because even though it's not perfect it brings something new and fun to your photos.
- Very small and lightweight
- Prints very quickly and the paper has a sticky back, allowing you to stick anywhere you'd like
- The "scan" feature is quite amazing! You can embed a video into a physical picture, so someone else can scan it and watch a video!
- Charges quickly and ready to go in minutes
- The color wasn't quite as vibrant in my printed pictures
- I have to remove my phone's case to get it to actually connect
- The printer paper is a little pricy (about $20 for 40)