Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Ps Products Concealment Mantle Clock
|Price:||$28.47 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$22.48 (44%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- For concealment and convenient storage of your valuables
- Reliable quartz movement with magnetically latched, hinged front panels
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Hickory dickory dock, this clock could hide a Glock. That's not how the nursery rhyme usually goes, but the world is not Mother Goose, so this unique clock could be the key to a happy ending. It looks and works like a classic mantel clock, but don't be fooled, for this clock also features a hidden storage compartment that lets you conceal valuables, a weapon and more. Clock features a quartz movement and runs on 2 AA batteries (included). Overall dimensions are 16in.W x 5.5in.D x 9in.H.
Top Customer Reviews
Good looking from a few feet away. Maybe you don't want it to look too good, considering what you are stashing. Looks alright up on a shelf, you'd never tell what it was unless you took it down and inspected it closely. Magnets are very strong, takes effort to open front, easy to do with your fingertips in the gap but you(or others) won't open it by accident or moving it around to clean. Holds a compact .38, and a couple speedloaders with plenty room to spare. I think that's a 4" .357 in the photo, that's prob the limit in fit. Event though a large frame would probably fit, I think it might be hard to reliably retrieve that size when under stress. You'd probably pull the whole thing down on you. There's a lip on the front that is nice to keep ammo inside when open, but it could(would) probably hang up on a big frame. A compact 9 or 40, or a 2" or 3" .38/.357 would be best in my opinion.
2. There is enough room to stick keys, a wallet, etc., without everything falling out when you open the door.
3. The door stays in place well with the magnets.
4. It was off on time a little bit yesterday, but I switched out the battery (once I found the one they provided), so I might have reset the time without knowing it. This morning it was right on time, but if the clock doesn't keep time well, I'll revise my review.
5. There is a seam where the door meets the unit, and someone might wonder why that is there, but overall, it's not attention-grabbing.
I am very pleased with this product.
It came packaged very secure in a foam cassing, and the key is inside the concealed compartment with silica packets. Don't throw away the key as you toss those packets. It is rolling around loose in there. THey also included the first battery for the clock, so when it arrives, you don't have to go hunt one down.
Overall, not only is this a product I would recommend, but it is one I would consider buying again for the office.
It LOOKS nice - is a GREAT VALUE - and REALLY DOES NOT SUGGEST ANYTHING is inside.
I LOVE IT. Also - the "face" doesn't go all the way down when opened - it "hovers" so it doesn't make a "smacking" noise off of whatever it's sitting on. Again: LOVE IT.