Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now FFII_gno

Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 21 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 29 reviews
on December 27, 2011
This book I couldn't put down. The plot and storyline are a lot like Da Vinci Code or National Treasure where you aren't quite sure who's responsible for all the mayhem and murders as Shawn and Gus are trying to sort through an international mystery. Gus takes on a case involving a past art professor of his and all of a sudden they are in the middle of a murder the professor is accused of. They find themselves on the run with the professor while trying to prove his innocence and trying to keep the cops away who want to get the two of them for aiding and abetting a fugitive. The three of them are trying to find a missing painting that might hold all the clues of a possible conspiracy involving an old secret society like the Templars or the Rosicrucians who are trying to find the Excalibur from King Arthur fame. It is fast paced and full of action while still containing the characteristic back and forth between Shawn and Gus that we're used to. I highly recommend this book.
on June 7, 2017
My daughter loves the show. I hear her laughing when she reads these books. Just like when she is watching the show.
on August 14, 2015
Rabin tells a wonderful tale in this book. His writing really comes alive and the characters sound EXACTLY as you'd expect from the show. I could barely put it down! (And if you're anything like me... you'll be reading the entire thing in the character's voices...)

You don't need to have seen the show to enjoy this story, but for fans of Psych, this is a must-buy.
on December 30, 2016
If you were a fan of the TV series you will love this book! It's written just like a long TV episode. While reading it you can almost imagine the characters and their voices and mannerisms. I recommend this book to any fan!
on August 27, 2010
I enjoy the show Psych and I have also read the other books. This book was very convoluted, far-fetched (more than the norm), and boring. I thought the previous books were true to the characters and true to the show. This book just fell short. Shawn wasn't really doing his psychic thing and when he was he was "seeing" things that weren't that essential to the plot. I like reading these books because they are easy reads and entertaining but this one just did not entertain me.
on March 18, 2013
I appreciated these Psych book series after watching the t.v. series; the characters are just as hilarious and same personalities as portrayed on screen - I read the five books in less than a week!
on February 25, 2014
Rabkin fails to capture the feel of the television series. Shawn's ability to see minor clues and string them together is almost entirely missing from this novel., The only thing Rabkin brings to the novel from the series is the dysfunctional relationship between Gus and Shawn.. I won't bother to read any more of these.
on October 22, 2016
Big fan of Psych and the books were exactly what I wanted. Something light and fun
on August 6, 2011
I bought a cheap used copy of this book (because of all the bad reviews) and I still feel cheated. The characters do not act like themselves and the banter between Shawn and Gus is weak and disappointing, storyline is just horrible. I would recommend not even wasting time or money on this title in the series, the other ones are decent though.
on August 10, 2014
really enjoyed the book. felt like reading an actual episode of psych. definitely worth reading for all fans of delicious books!