- Publisher: DeVorss & Company (June 1994)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0875166725
- ISBN-13: 978-0875166728
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 5.5 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.9 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (11 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,265,669 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Psychogenesis: Everything Begins in Mind
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Featured resources for clinical rotations
Explore these titles for clinical rotations. Learn more
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Most people use only 8% of their mind power. You'll discover the source of unlimited ideas, awaken your creative imagination, and make decisions with confidence when you tap the remaining 92% of your mind's power.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
I just want to add something to the reviewer above. I am also Turkish. The college exams is a mean feat, where the ratio of space per candidates is nearly 1 to 1000. And Turkish girls can be very hard to talk to -- perhaps a bit more than girls from other nationalities. Not that this is what the book is about, but if it helped Mutlu when he was in highschool (which is difficult period in itself) it helps to prove that this book is beneficial for some of us and goes for a wide variety of audience.
I also learned that Jack Ensign Addington passed away in 1998. He holds a special place for me and i'd like to offer my condolences to his family.
"That which a person believes about himself, that which he confidently expects and anticipates, will become his experience."