- Series: Publications of the Society for Psychological Anthropology (Book 8)
- Paperback: 324 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press (June 13, 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521559189
- ISBN-13: 978-0521559188
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.7 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,091,015 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Psychological Anthropology Reconsidered (Publications of the Society for Psychological Anthropology)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Reviewing recent developments in psychological anthropology, this text argues for an eclectic approach that finds room for psychoanalytic, dialogical, and social perspectives on personality and culture. The argument draws on studies set in many cultures.
Browse award-winning titles. See more