Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Psychological Testing: A Practical Introduction
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Dolly Parton Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

Format: Hardcover|Change

on September 27, 2007
I like the book. It is pretty easy to get through, although it is a bit detailed for my uses. I don't love the book, but I don't hate it either. It is also a bit of a hassle to go back to the Figures that they point you to that aren't on the page you're reading. It would be helpful if it was all there at once, but other than that the book is pretty decent.
on September 1, 2012
This book is an excellent first look at how psychological assessments are designed, implemented and normed. There are many great examples of tests that are well-known and traditional that has become part of society such as the IQ test and achievement tests. When supported by the guidance of an instructor, students will learn the basics of how and why tests are normed for validity and reliability to be used in schools, employment, forensics, and research. The ethics of psychological assessments, important legislation, and court cases are also examined. This book is an excellent source of information to be used in any upper division undergraduate psychology course on psychological assessment.
on December 22, 2012
I used this for an online class. Some of the chapters had a lot of information. I felt that some of the definitions were lacking in description and were too vague to help write about. This was ok to navigate. Using this text for an in-class activity might have been better. However, manages to list many tests and the development process. The amount of information was great.
on July 7, 2009
Shipped in the condition listed and received it very quickly, even though I did not choose the expedited service. Definitely a place I'd order from again, and you should too!
on November 15, 2010
The book was great to have, when writting my papers it was wonderful to read through the book to cite the information, validating what I was wrtting about.
on June 9, 2013
This was the book used for my Ed. Test & Measurements class and I learned a lot from it, even the parts we did not use for class.
on January 9, 2013
good job. shipping was accurate. book quality was as promiced and I cant wait to check it out more in depth soon. thanks.
on September 12, 2013
This textbook will give a review of testing.
There are web links to help find the latest updates.
A good read.
on June 24, 2012
Service that provides a good product in a swift manner allowed me to have my textbook for summer classes from the start.
on November 10, 2013
good condition with a little writing in it. Edges were good pages were good. cover was in good condition. I was happy.