- Hardcover: 654 pages
- Publisher: Pearson Education, Inc.; 4 edition (July 25, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0205354726
- ISBN-13: 978-0205354726
- Product Dimensions: 7.7 x 1.3 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (33 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,135,356 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Psychological Testing: History, Principles, and Applications, Fourth Edition 4th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
Featured resources for clinical rotations
Explore these titles for clinical rotations. Learn more
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the Back Cover
In addition to the breadth of coverage of traditional topics, the fourth edition of Psychological Testing provides detailed presentations on neuropsychological and geriatric assessment, the early uses and abuses of testing, assessment of learning disabilities, testing in special settings, race differences in IQ, and cheating on national group achievement tests. The author also describes and critiques the latest versions of the most widely used tests, examines the subtleties of the testing process, and explores the value-laden issues surrounding the wisdom of testing.
Highlights of the Fourth Edition:
- Real-world case studies bring concepts to life for students.
- Includes coverage of the new Stanford-Binet 5th edition intelligence test due out in September 2003.
- Offers significant new coverage of testing deaf and hard of hearing, and updated coverage of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Includes new information on assessment and the attitudes of moral and spiritual concepts, and a new section on ecological momentary assessment.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
Not only did I find this textbook to be helpful, although a bit dry, my 85 year old professor has been using this textbook or a version of this textbook for over 10 years!
The binding of the hardcover edition is terrible! The binding was cracked on receipt and has gotten worse with use. The first several sections are now separate and kept loose within the cover. Very weak glue in the binding and a disappointment for someone like me who likes to keep textbooks as a reference source.