Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

Psychology in Christian Perspective: An Analysis of Key Issues
Format: Paperback|Change

on April 29, 2017
I have just begun my journey into psychology, and I found this book to be an excellent place to start. I liked how each topic was well covered and each opinion or statement of fact was well supported. The relationship between psychology and the Bible was handled with respect and thoughtful insight. I believe this book will enhance the education of both Christian and non Christian.
on October 11, 2012
I purchased this book because it was required for one of my classes, but I was pleasantly surprised with how good it is. Much easier to read and understand than my other psychology textbooks. This book is a keeper.
on November 23, 2015
I love this very much.
on March 18, 2016
exellent
on March 5, 2015
Served the purpose for the class.
One person found this helpful
on July 5, 2016
good seminary book
on January 5, 2015
excellent view of psychology from a christian perspective. I definitely will retain this book in my library for future reference.
on October 21, 2014
Brief overview of thought on psychology from a Christian perspective.
on January 21, 2016
Fast service and wast as stated.
on August 29, 2014