- Hardcover: 368 pages
- Publisher: Routledge (May 31, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415268923
- ISBN-13: 978-0415268929
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.9 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,815,928 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Psychology in the Courts
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Discover what to read next through the Amazon Book Review. Learn more.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
This would be good for someone who has no experience with psychology in the courtroom.
A primer perhaps for the inexperienced. But not a robust analysis or explanation.
That's my thought based on 35 years of courtrooms.