- Paperback: 266 pages
- Publisher: De Gruyter Mouton; 2 edition (January 18, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3110172828
- ISBN-13: 978-3110172829
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.7 x 9.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,541,177 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Psychology of Culture 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who bought this item also bought
"[...] Judith Irvine has done a remarkable job of reconstructing Sapir's lectures from fifteen sets of notes taken by different individuals in three different years. This is an act of homage to a great and charismatic anthropologist." Philip K. Bock in Anthropological Linguistics
Browse award-winning titles. See more