Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Psychology in Everyday Life
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Dolly Parton Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on August 24, 2016
I bought this book used for my fall Psychology Class at College and it was delivered within two days, and it looks almost brand new. There is no writing in it and the cover only has one little wrinkle at the top. I am so happy!
on April 13, 2013
Well written book as an introduction to the field. Even though I received mine for free I felt compelled to share my admiration for this text. Easy to follow, great for the intellectual collection.
on January 31, 2014
Lots of great information. Only issue I had was I feklt the author skipped around a bit in each chapter. I has to re read the heading to make sure the chapters were what was in the text. I had to re read to understand sometimes.
on May 12, 2013
I ordered this as it was a required reading for my Psychology class and I've read sections to keep up with the required reading but overall I'm not overly pleased with the book. It's easy to read and great for fast info but to me it doesn't go in depth as much as it should on some topics.
on February 10, 2014
I choose this rating because the book is good. What I like about the book is that it is a breakthrough in the interplay of text and visuals, yet, as always, provides a rich source of scientific insights into the lives we live. What I dislike about the book is that it had a lot of pages to read. I would recommend this book to other people.
on January 21, 2013
The book is perfect and shipping was fast! The only thing I was expecting was when buying it I opted for the 3-ring version assuming it came with the rings. Well it came punched for rings but no rings were included. I had to purchase loose-leaf rings to put on it. Other than that it is just as I needed and am very satisfied with this purcahse!
on September 4, 2013
Required text book for psychology 101 at the A.I... this book is very straight forward and teaches with story telling and facts and statics of course. It gives you real life examples and guidelines. Easy to read.
on February 24, 2014
Great book, great price, and great service. I got it for school but ended up reading it for fun. I really enjoyed it.
on January 20, 2014
The book is good, I purchased it for Psychology class. I wanted the eBook version so I could work and listen to the text. The description said that it was Text to Speech ENABLED, but it was not. It is in the format of a .PDF document, although having features such as defining any word within the text. But I wanted to hear it read to me like my other eBooks. So after being online with 2 levels of Amazon Technicians, it was determined that the book is not able to read out aloud (like the description says), you can only read it as though you were reading the book. Well, I have a physical book already. So it won't work.

I was issued a credit for the cost of the eBook. I will also be returning the Kindle because that was the only reason that I purchased it was to have the eBook read to me.
on October 17, 2014
I like this book a lot more than I though I would. It appeared by the title and cover photo that it would be watered-down psychology, but the author is legit and knows his stuff. A great intro psyche text, full of in-text citations and reference lists if you're interested to research in further detail.

Only qualms are that chapters get a little long-winded, and there is a little bit of a corny undertone at times, probably meant to keep things from being too dry. Otherwise a very nice read.