- Series: Psychophysiology: Human Behavior & Physiological Response (Paperback)
- Paperback: 578 pages
- Publisher: Psychology Press; 5 edition (September 15, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0805849513
- ISBN-13: 978-0805849516
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 1.2 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #221,349 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Psychophysiology: Human Behavior and Physiological Response (Psychophysiology: Human Behavior & Physiological Response (Paperback)) 5th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Order it now.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
"Overall, I found this book enjoyable to read. There was a good logical progression from one topic to the next. It is very comprehensive, extensively documenting positive, negative or controversial findings by many measures of mental processes ranging from attention, concentration, memory, perception, sensation, intelligence, affect, language, and cognition to sleep."
―The Canadian Journal of Neurological Sciences