- Series: Springer Series on Stress and Coping
- Paperback: 418 pages
- Publisher: Springer; 1995 edition (June 13, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0306447835
- ISBN-13: 978-0306447839
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 1 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,521,618 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Psychotraumatology: Key Papers and Core Concepts in Post-Traumatic Stress (Springer Series on Stress and Coping) 1995th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Make your day Incredibly Easy
Explore these featured medical titles. Learn more
Customers who bought this item also bought
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?