- Series: Public Administration and Public Policy (Book 119)
- Hardcover: 840 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (January 13, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0849395666
- ISBN-13: 978-0849395666
- Product Dimensions: 6.4 x 1.9 x 9.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,730,708 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Public Financial Management (Public Administration and Public Policy) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
"Authors in this volume illustrate both the importance but also the utility of including comparative and historical quantitative analysis of financial conditions and practices in their planning and decision making Practitioners in the field, especially at the state and local level, will find the topics in this volume relevant to their jobs and illustrative of the critical trends taking place around the country and world at large. It is a 'must' read for people trying to keep up with the public financial management field." Milan J. Dluhy, Ph.D., University of North Carolina, Wilmington, from the Foreword