- Paperback: 216 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (December 18, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415801834
- ISBN-13: 978-0415801836
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,664,032 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Public Journalism 2.0: The Promise and Reality of a Citizen Engaged Press 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Jack Rosenberry is Associate Professor and Chair of Communication and Journalism at St. John Fisher College. He is co-author of Applied Mass Communication Theory: A Guide for Media Practitioners.
Burton St. John III is Assistant Professor of Communication at Old Dominion University.