Public Speaking: The Evolving Art 4th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Publisher
Spend less on your course materials with a subscription to Cengage Unlimited.
With Cengage Unlimited You Can
Get all your Cengage access codes and online textbooks, online homework and study tools for one price per semester, no matter how many Cengage classes you take or materials you use.
Access All Your Cengage Online Platforms
This includes all your courses on faculty-assigned Cengage online platforms like MindTap, WebAssign, SAM, CengageNOWv2 and OWLv2.
All For Only One Price Per Semester
No matter how many Cengage access codes you need or online textbooks and study tools you use, the price of Cengage Unlimited stays the same.
With Cengage Unlimited you’ll get:
- All your Cengage access codes for platforms like MindTap, WebAssign, CengageNowv2, SAM, and OWLv2
- Access to the online version of your textbook + our full library
- New study tools including online homework, flashcards, test prep and study guides
- A career center where you can boost your job skills and explore career options
- A lower-cost hardcopy textbook rental for eligible access codes, available within the 50 states
About the Author
James Lull (Ph.D. University of Wisconsin-Madison) is Professor Emeritus of Communication Studies at San Jose State University. Winner of the National Communication Association's Golden Anniversary Monograph Award, he has taught public speaking for more than twenty-five years. An internationally recognized leader in media studies, cultural analysis, and evolutionary communication, Professor Lull is the author or editor of twelve books with translations into many languages as well as articles published in the top journals in the field. Dr. Lull holds honorary doctorates and professorships from several universities in Europe and Latin America where he regularly gives plenary addresses and seminars.
- Item Weight : 1.8 pounds
- Paperback : 416 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1337107565
- ISBN-13 : 978-1337107563
- Product Dimensions : 8.5 x 0.75 x 10.5 inches
- Publisher : Cengage Learning; 4th Edition (January 11, 2017)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #778,955 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews: