Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Publish Your First Digital Magazine: Taking You from Concept to Delivery Paperback – March 20, 2013
|New from||Used from|
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"The internet has changed anything and everything about the business world. "Publish Your First Digital Magazine" is a how-to guide from Lorraine Phillips for those who want to better understand the purpose of the modern magazine and taking its place on the internet. From understanding how the business end of the job works, connecting with readers, and keeping your business in the black, "Publish Your First Digital Magazine" is a must for publishing and reference collections, highly recommended." - The Midwest Book Review
From the Back Cover
If you're serious about publishing a digital magazine, then look no further.
Publish Your First Digital Magazine is a must-read for all the creatives who are passionate about sharing a message with their audience. This book offers innovative ideas, strategies, tools and techniques you can use to produce a product that will allow you to make a difference and maybe even change some lives along the way.
You will learn:
* Magazine business fundamentals
* How to create your editorial philosophy
* How to build an editorial calendar
* Where to find content and images
* Tools you will need to design a digital publication
* Ways you can monetize your magazine
* How to effectively use social media to connect with your audience
* What to consider when setting up a website or blog
* SEO techniques that will improve your visibility on the Web
* How to figure out the cost of putting it all together
* And much, much more
Browse award-winning titles. See more