Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon counterpart counterpart counterpart  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18SW_gno

on October 3, 2013
I ordered this item on Sept. 30 2013 and it arrived to me here in Columbia, SC on Wednesday October 2, at 3:00pm.
I have used this item for 28 hours now and I only write from the experience of the first day of use and what I'm seeing so far. This Pulcher alloy watch is awesome. It works really well and I am very impressed with Pulcher and the development of this watch. Although it will take me some time to get used to reading time this way (its okay, I was looking for something different anyways), I am very pleased with this product and continue to look forward to the purchase of other items. The only complaint I would have is when I got the item, the batteries were completely dead. I would recommend ANYONE ordering this item, to buy CR2016 button cell batteries while you are waiting for this item to arrive. I also had to take 2 links out of the wrist band so it would fit my small wrists. I am giving this watch 5 stars because it preforms really well and it is just beautiful. Kudos to Pulcher for a wonderful product. Great job guys!!!!
on January 29, 2014
It arrived with dead batteries. Batteries cost more than the watch. But, hey, it was a gift for my husband. Within 24 hours of replacing the batteries they were dead. There were no instruction about how to set it. So, he wore anyway hoping to figure it out. But, it went dead so I returned it.

Amazon is great - gave me a full refund plus shipping credit. no complaints, there.

Just don't buy this item.
on December 25, 2013
The watch itself is good looking and the face is very unique; however, the watch band is huge - both thickness and width. My husband is a big guy - 240 pounds and over six foot and the band was gigantic. As a result, he opted to return it. I notice the description references this as a unisex watch. There's no way it would fit on a female's wrist.
on November 26, 2013
I got this as a gift for my cousin and he totally loves it!! It is fun reading the time in a new and interesting way. It came with several extra links however those can be removed for a more comfortable fit (so much better than being too small). Also came before I expected.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.