Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 104 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 106 reviews
on March 30, 2017
I read the reviews about these breaking but since they were party favors I went ahead and bought them anyway. They fell apart almost as soon as my son touched them and then I spent hours trying to glue them back together and sooth a disappointed kid. Spend a couple more bucks and get a much better set from Hot Wheels or something. Not worth it!
on November 30, 2013
We bought these as party favors for my son's birthday, but we had a few extra, which my son played with. The arms of quite a few of them came off right away and the pullback mechanism didn't work on a few of them. They are inexpensive and some of them haven't broken yet, but I would rather have spent a little more money on the Toystate Caterpillar Mini Machines (which we also own and have lasted a long time) than give some of my son's friends toys that will break as soon as they start to play with them. If you just want a lot of something for kids to play with at a party, they wouldn't be a bad choice -- then you can just toss them as they break.
on August 1, 2016
We added these to our tool box favor for our construction themed birthday party. The surprising thin was that they come in multiple colors?! I must have missed that in the description. I was hoping for a bit more realism. My son and his friends watch mighty machines and see construction equipment being used here at home, so to see randomly colored toys was a bit disappointing. They still played with them... Pull back is a cool feature.
We didn't use them for the cake. We bought a set with CAT miniatures which get a lot more play and are replicas of real life equipment. The kids like those much more!
on August 1, 2015
These little tractors worked perfect as a cake toppers for my son's Birthday. I made a cake with chocolate frosting to look like dirt and placed the tractors around like a construction site. The roller tractor smoothing out the frosting and bits of cake of cake in the bucket of the front end loader. My son was so excited to see the "men" working on his cake! So much fun.. However they did not hold up to our sand box very well after they were done on the cake.
on June 13, 2016
total crap. I was expecting 12 different vehicles but got 2 sets of 6. 3 of them were broken when i opened the box. only 4 of them pulled back at all, of those 4, 1 of them did not do anything when you let it go. the tool part of the toys were poorly put together. small pieces kept breaking off. the "chrome wheels" were cracked and the one toy only had one wheel on the tire. they are a dingy puke orange color. not sure if all companies well wind up like this but the ones i received were a total waste
on February 11, 2015
Got these for my sons 2nd birthday party as a party favor. They are great for little ones and they aren't the cheap plastic toys you get and throw away the same day! My son loves them and so do his friends! Loved that I was able to get so many for such a low price.
on April 28, 2017
These are the most flimsy, cheap toys ever. Should have bought hot wheels or matchbox for the same price.
on September 10, 2016
We used these as party favors for a construction truck themed birthday party. They were perfect give-away for the goodie bags.
on March 6, 2017
These don't hold up real well, but they made cute additions to the goodie bags for our construction themed birthday party.
on June 1, 2017
These are fun for party favors