Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 11, 2017
It is very snug but comfortable, and very stretchy. It does runs small I wish I had gotten the next size up. If you sweat then the band and fabric may feel uncomfortable on your skin. For the cost it's a decent buy for this product and it does the job. Only thing I might add is that if you need to wear pads with it the best ones I found are the heart shaped ones the others are too fat and get bunched up more easily. Also the heart shaped pads are thin and breathable and if they get wet from breast milk it doesn't irritate the skin.
on July 29, 2014
La Lecheeague should be ashamed to have their name associated with this product. Compared to my MotherhoodÂź brand nursing bras, this is a joke. The seams are coming apart after a month of limited (in bed, maybe four times.) Sizing is much smaller than it promises. Don't waste your money, momma!
8 helpful votes
9 helpful votes
on March 25, 2017
Decent quality for the price, I was expecting the band to be a bit softer but it digs into my skin after a while, mostly because I should have gotten a large. Before pregnancy I fit a medium in most clothes and haven't grown too much and according to the chart I was a medium still...go a size up. Trust me. It's worth just having the looser band around your expanding rib cage.
on June 19, 2013
I'm a little disappointed with this bra. I was hoping with it being a LLL bra that it would be amazing but it is kinda scratchy, the material is not soft at all even after being washed and it does fit a little small and I even bought a size up to begin with based on reviews. I purchased a large and I'm a 38B. Also the black band that goes around the chest area tends to fold over itself which i hate! I ended up buying another nursing bra off Amazon after this bra and it is just far superior. I'd personally shop around unless you only have a little bit of $$ to spend. I guess it's worth the $15 price but if you have a little more I'd look into a $40-$50 bra. You do get what you pay for and if you're nursing you know you want comfort!
on September 25, 2016
I been trying to find comfort ale yet supportive nursing bras, these do the trick so far. They fit a little snug, for example the medium would be way too tight and the extra large would be way too big; so naturally I'd think the legs would be just right, it's not exactly, it's still very snug. Overall the material is nice, I have sensitive skin so I'm very picky so these are soft and do not make me itchy. I like the straps are on the thinner side but still wide enough to be comfy, I have some other brand and they rub against my neck and it's very uncomfortable. Overall I liked these enough to purchase two more so I own three. The black jaquard one is super cute and I like the pink one a lot! The blue is ok, not my style but I have it anyway but I just wear it at home. Overall great product.
on November 30, 2016
Very unhappy with the size medium I ordered. I typically wear medium, and even breastfeeding I'm not larger than I was; other medium nursing brass fit fine. The sizing is tiny not from the cups perspective, but from the overall garment cut. It's extremely short, and even tight around the bust line, like it's a "small" or designed for a very short, petite woman. So uncomfortable I cannot even really wear it! Not happy with the product.
2 helpful votes
on November 10, 2016
Based on reviws I ordered a size larger than I normally wear because most said it runs small. Typically i am a small (32B before pregnancy, 32D while nursing) so I ordered a medium. It fits perfectly though if you are well endowed this one might not give you enough support as it is thin and super stretchy. I love how easy it is to use at night. No snaps to find in the dark, just pull it to the side. It is light, soft and very comfortable and the blue color is nice. The quality is fine for the price. Its just simple cotton with a wide elastic band. The elastic seems good quality so i dont think it will wear out too fast. Overall a great option if you are looking for cheep and easy.
on October 30, 2014
I am an avid reader of reviews before I buy a product online, especially with bras. I honestly never bought them online because I could never get the correct size, doesn't matter if I went up or down, I just couldn't find a bra that fit nicely.

Bearing that in mind, I'll say this about the bra.

I grew 4 cup sizes since my pregnancy, I'm a little unsure what size to buy. I'm roundabouts a 38G/H now, so I ordered the 2XL, since I know an XL doesn't fit. It is comfortable to a fault, meaning, the material feels heavenly, but it's got no support whatsoever. I expected a little support, not much, but this bra? Nothing. As other reviewers mentioned, it's almost as if the bra pulls more so at the back and makes your breasts sag in the front.
The cup size fit me well, but around? Not so much. There's just too much room. They tightened things in all the wrong places and left all the important parts loose.
I was honestly really, really disappointed. I debated and debated with myself whether or not to get this bra, and I finally took the plunge and really regret it.
The only reason that I am keeping it is because, well, it'll be ideal to sleep in due to the fact it'll hold breast pads so my milk doesn't leak everywhere.
I'll say this, if you have rather large breasts, forgo this bra and try something else. Not a whole lot I can say for smaller chested ladies!:)
Good luck!
on October 3, 2016
Not quite clear on what size to buy, I ordered a L and have since returned it.

I am a 32DDD normally and this is my second pregnancy, so they may be even a bit larger now, and when the baby is born and nursing I am expecting them to balloon as happened with my last child for the first 3 months or so.

The band was a bit loose. The cups were way too small, I can't even imagine how small they would be once the baby is here and my milk comes in.

Other than my personal size issue, I could see how the bra would fit someone with a more even breast/rib cage ratio and it was very comfortable and I could see how it would be easy to nurse in.
on June 30, 2017
Nice for the price. Very comfortable. Not as think material so you can definitely see breast pads. Adequate for sleep. I have bought other brands and feel those could be work under t shirts during the day
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.