- Series: Lange Physiology Series
- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 8 edition (April 5, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071793135
- ISBN-13: 978-0071793131
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 17 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #268,805 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Pulmonary Physiology, Eighth Edition (Lange Physiology Series) 8th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism, and Progress"
Is the world really falling apart? Is the ideal of progress obsolete? Cognitive scientist and public intellectual Steven Pinker urges us to step back from the gory headlines and prophecies of doom, and instead, follow the data: In seventy-five jaw-dropping graphs, Pinker shows that life, health, prosperity, safety, peace, knowledge, and happiness are on the rise. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Professor of Physiology and Anesthesiology, Louisiana State University Medical Center; Adjunct Professor of Pediatrics and Physiology, Tulane University Medical Center, New Orleans, Louisiana