- Series: Lange Physiology Series
- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 8 edition (April 5, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071793135
- ISBN-13: 978-0071793131
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 15 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #239,379 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Pulmonary Physiology, Eighth Edition (Lange Physiology Series) 8th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Professor of Physiology and Anesthesiology, Louisiana State University Medical Center; Adjunct Professor of Pediatrics and Physiology, Tulane University Medical Center, New Orleans, Louisiana
Browse award-winning titles. See more