Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Pulsar Men's PU2005 Chronograph Watch
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports

Price:$111.00+ Free shipping

on February 19, 2013
I do like the new Pulsars. My problem with some of the older Pulsars was that the second hand would not correct align with the 12:00 hour. I just thought this was poor craftsmanship for watches in this price range. I have purchased a couple of Pulsars in the last year or so and all have been perfect. Another thing is time keeping - excellent. I set this watch with an atomic clock the day I received it and it is still to the second accurate. The hands have great luminescence to - easy to read at night. I would certainly buy another if something happens to this one.
on February 22, 2013
It looks better in person, the picture doesn't show the details of the watch. The strap is black not blue as the picture shows, so read the details before buying it. My husband is in love with the watch!
on July 6, 2012
I bought this watch for my 23 year old son he absolutely loves it.
It's a great sized watch and he loves the colors. It's a gorgeous watch and a great price.
on May 28, 2012
i got the watch about a month ago as a gift, and as of now it functions perfecctly, and it looks much nicer then it cost, basicly i think it's worth every penny that you pay for it. (the watch is a bit heavy, but it does'nt bother me at all).
on September 20, 2013
It looks good, it's big but not bulky.
It's sporty but still kinda classy.
This is my first Pulsar and so far I'm pleased with quality.
on August 22, 2013
nice and beautiful watch. stantds out wherever I go with it. still have it for over a week but thinking of buying another one.
on December 30, 2014
Japanese precision. inexpensive gift and looks great on my arm. Received lots of compliments