|Price:||$79.00 + $7.29 shipping|
- Quality Japanese-Quartz movement
- Mineral crystal
- Case diameter: 40 mm
- Stainless-steel case; Black dial; Date function
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Whether diving the Bahamas or diving into a power lunch, the Pulsar PXD795X men's watch is equally at home. This large silver stainless steel watch features water resistance to 100 meters (over 300 feet) and a large dial face for easy reading. It has a black dial background with silver, glow-in-the-dark hands and markers. The elegant link bracelet band tapers a bit from the case and is joined by a fold-over clasp with saftey. Other features include a second hand, date feature, scratch-resistant curved mineral crystal, and precise Japanese quartz movement.
Pulsar's three-year warranty (from date of purchase) covers all of the watch--inside and out. All moving parts, the case, crystal, bracelet, and battery are covered.
- Product Dimensions: 4.6 x 3.5 x 3.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00070OX3I
- Item model number: PXD795X
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 19, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Pulsar|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||40 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless Steel|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Item weight||9.60 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
works fine i just wanted a new one.
service and shipping went great. thank you
watch band is designed narrower at the point where it connects with the watch. My Husband especially like that design because he says he can wear it for extended periods without the band pinching or rubbing his wrist. I was unsure what the quality would be because of the low price, however the watch was an excellent quality product. tmccann, FL