We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Quality Japanese-quartz movement
- Strong Hardlex crystal protects watch from excessive wear on dial
- Accented with 73 Swarovski crystals
- Brass case; mother-of-pearl dial
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This ladies' yellow tone, Pulsar fashion watch features a pink mother of pearl dial and Swarovski crystals set around the bezel and along the band.
See all Product description
Pulsar by Seiko Holdings Corporation.
A spectacular breakthrough
Pulsar was born in an age of optimism. In the 1970's, everything seemed achievable through the rapidly growing technological expertise at the world's fingertips. Space flight had been converted from dream to reality, computer science was developing at break neck speed and electronics seemed to deliver new advances every day. Pulsar symbolized the age. It was new and it was bold, it was surprising and it was different. Pulsar, the world's first electronic digital watch, created a sensation when it was unveiled in New York in 1972 and it changed the world's perception of time.
A tradition of difference
When the brand was taken into the Seiko Corporation in 1980, it brought further surprises to the world; the first calculator watch in 1980 and the first all-quartz watch line in 1981 were among its industry-leading achievements. And throughout the '80's and 90's Pulsar continued to bring to market new products that were born to be different. The Avant-garde collection in 1980's set a new style in women's watches and Spoon in 1990's were unique designs which further cemented Pulsar's image as an ingenious and surprising watchmaker.
Towards a modernist future
Today, Pulsar remains loyal to its heritage. It was born to be different and it will remain so. Each Pulsar watch has the hint of the futurism and modernity that have always been its hallmark. Pulsar is a brand for the individual who appreciates real value and seeks quality with individuality and flair.
- Package Dimensions: 4.6 x 3.5 x 2.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- ASIN: B001L1RZ8M
- Item model number: PEGA62
- Date first listed on Amazon: June 30, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Pulsar|
|Dial window material type||Hardlex|
|Case diameter||18.5 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||5.9 millimeters|
|Band Material||Gold-tone stainless steel|
|Band width||7.5 millimeters|
|Dial color||Mother of pearl|
|Bezel material||Gold-tone stainless steel|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|