Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4 reviews
on June 26, 2015
First, the watch is awkwardly too large. It dangles on the wrong side of the wrist so the face is never visible.
Second, and most important, this watch stopped working after two months! Amazon will not take it back as it is one month past their return policy. If I return it to Pulsar, I have to pay postage, insurance, etc. The three year warranty was the main factor in purchasing this watch, but now I still have to pay postage to get it repaired, added with the inconvenience of not having a watch while it is being repaired. Very disappointed…my old Timex watches lasted longer and were half the price. I would not recommend this to anyone.
on October 17, 2014
I love this ladies watch! I had to take out 3 links, as it is fairly large & I have slim wrists. There were no instructions to do so, so I Googled it and was able to remove them myself. The color is a pinkish-gold, and very pretty. The dial is large enough, but not too large. I would definitely recommend this watch.
on May 14, 2014
Great watch, nice looking and comfortable. Great watch for a man with a small wrist, I had to have two liinks taken out and now it fits perfect. A friend of mine paid $125 at a jewelry store for the same watch, great savings Amazon.
on October 17, 2015
Love the pink gold and it works great.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.