- File Size: 2657 KB
- Print Length: 384 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Steven Laidlaw; 1 edition (November 26, 2015)
- Publication Date: November 26, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B018L5DJEO
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,012,820 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$10.99|
Save $8.00 (73%)
Pulse (The Pulse Series Book 1) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 384 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to Pulse (The Pulse Series Book 1)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have a kindle unlimited subscription and about 70% of the books available barely keep my attention past the first few chapters (most apparently are self-published and it shows). This book belongs to the other 30%. Yes, there are some spelling and grammar errors, they aren't really that distracting.
Overall, I can't wait for the next book in the series.