Pulse Performance Products GRT-11 Electric Scooter - Royal Blue
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2-wheeled electric scooter with 80-watt chain driven motor and speeds up to 8 mph
- Ultra heavy-duty stem, rise bars, and steel frame provide extra protection and durability
- Thumb actuated throttle with easy to use Push-To-Go technology and rear foot brake for safety
- 12-volt rechargeable battery system for a continuous ride time of up to 50 minutes
- Designed for riders 8 years and older, weighing up to 120 lbs.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Pulse Performance Electric Scooters
Full line of performance scooters for kids of all ages and skill levels.
- Perfect for beginners - Push-to-go start and easy to use rear foot brake.
- Integrated rear brake - Back foot brake automatically cuts power to the motor.
- More fun - More deck space and a more controlled ride means more fun.
Pulse Performance GRT-11 Electric Scooter
Pulse Performance Products takes pride in designing, testing and delivering the most epic scooters.
The Pulse Performance GRT-11 electric scooter is designed specifically to get kids ready to ride their first electric scooter. Adults can easily teach beginners how to use skills from riding a push scooter on an electric vehicle. The Push-To-Go feature makes take off similar to a push scooter and ensures the rider is ready and positioned correctly. The GRT-11 brake is located in the rear of the deck, just like a kick scooter, so the rider weight is properly distributed on the deck and stopping is easy to control.
The 80-watt motor of the Pulse Performance GRT-11 uses a chain drive to deliver power to the urethane rear wheel. The 12-volt rechargeable battery gets up to 50 minutes of riding time on a single charge. Always make sure to fully charge the scooter upon unboxing using the included charger unit.
- Zero-maintenance, urethane tires make for a smoother, more efficient ride on lighter scooter models.
- Contoured stem tube positions rider safely in the center of the deck.
- Wide grip tape deck surface for stability and control.
- Designed for kids 8+ years old, up to 120 lbs.
Vroom, vroom! The GRT-11 Electric Scooter from Pulse Performance Products is the right fit for boys and girls looking to transition to their first kids' electric scooter. Featuring Push-To-Go technology, riders must push off with their feet for the electronic action to start - helping newer riders get used to the scooter and pros loving the physical control. With 80 watts of chain driven motor power and a 12-volt rechargeable battery system, the GRT-11 Electric Scooter accelerates up to 8 mph with a thumb actuated throttle for up to 50 minutes of continuous ride time, making it great for cruising the street solo or riding with a pack of friends. High-tensile steel construction gives outstanding durability and toughness of the frame for long-lasting use. An extra-sticky grip tape deck with vibrant graphics as well as an integrated rear foot brake ensure a high standard of safety. The rear foot brake also comes equipped with an electrical cutout switch that shuts down power to the motor when the brake is engaged to facilitate quick, safe stopping. The contoured stem and handlebars offer ergonomic comfort and zero-maintenance 160mm x 30mm cast polyurethane wheels with ABEC-5 bearings allow for a smooth ride. A simple LED light on/off indicator for safety and a power converter for recharging is included. Designed for riders 8 years and older, weighing up to 120 pounds.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?