Pulse Performance Products Disney Princess Safe Start 3-Wheel Electric Scooter
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Disney Princess 6-volt electric 3-wheel scooter with easy control push button start
- Safe Start feature for smooth acceleration and deceleration, with speed safely limited to 1.75 mph
- Spacious 16" x 9" deck and a 42-degree range of steering ensures safe maneuverability
- 3 urethane wheels offer a smooth ride while the 3-in. low deck adds extra stability
- One full 8-hour charge provides 40 minutes of riding fun! Suggested for riders 3 and up, maximum weight of 50 lbs.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
Disney Princess Safe Start 3-Wheel Electric Scooter
Now, young kids can learn all the essentials of how to ride on an electric scooter with their favorite licensed characters. Designed specifically for the needs of small riders, parents can rest assure that their little ones are safe as the new scooters have five safety features, specific dimensions to make the scooters extremely stable, and technology that allows kids to ride, regardless of experience.
Safe Start scooters have built in mechanics that make them easy to control, ride and steer, and prevent riders from making quick turns and over-steering. In addition, Safe Start has a push button that gradually accelerates the scooter for a smooth and gradual take-off. Releasing the button allows it to smoothly decelerate to a safe stop.
A Safe Start for Young Riders
- Steering limiter, Safe maneuverability. Young or inexperienced riders can easily steer the scooter, controlling the turns of the sidewalk or driveway while remaining safely balanced. With the steering limiter built in, riders won’t be able to make sharp turns or over-steer.
- Safe Start: Smooth, gradual take-off. there is no abrupt take off when starting the electric scooter, thanks to the innovative push button throttle. The push button gently starts the motor to reach a comfortable driving speed and slowly brakes with the release of the button.
- Wide track: Improved stability and improved ride. The stable three-wheel design with the wide front wheelbase keeps riders balanced, while the overall deck shape provides maximum stability with every turn so riders won’t tip over.
- Low stance: Stable, low center of gravity. The comfortable low deck height not only makes getting on and off the scooter safer for younger kids, but also makes it easier to ride and maneuver.
- Deck stability: Large deck for comfortable foot positioning. Young riders often prefer to stand facing forward with both feet together. The wide, generous deck accommodates that and many other foot positions. Also, our top grip surface provides a safe, non-slip foot bed to keep little feet from slipping off while riding.
The Disney Princess Safe Start 3-Wheel Electric Scooter from Pulse Performance Products is designed for outdoor play by young children and comes with numerous safety features for kids just learning to ride. The Safe Start push button gradually accelerates the scooter for a smooth and gradual take-off, so there are no sudden jolts. Releasing the button allows it to smoothly decelerate to a safe stop. A 13-inch wide wheelbase and ample foot space on the low-height deck keep the rider stable and secure while moving. Not only that, but a Safe Start scooter is easy to assemble in minutes! Simply attach the steering tube to the base and it's ready to go! In as little as 8 hours of charging time with the included charging unit, the Safe Start scooter gets up to 40 full minutes of thrilling play time. Customer service and replacement parts are available in addition to a 90-day limited warranty. All products are proudly designed and tested in Southern California to create the best possible product for riders. Includes 1 scooter and 1 charging unit. Measures 25.04"L x 14.09"W x 25.43"H and supports up to 50 pounds. Suggested for riders 3 years old and up.
Top Customer Reviews
Sturdily constructed, works flawlessly.
IMHO, great for toddlers up to around age 3 or 4. After that they're going to be clamoring for MOAR POWRRRR.
My 3yr old and 5yr old LOVE this scooter. It is easy for them to use and I love the speed - slow for safety but still really fun!
I would recommend this scooter as a fun, pretty, and safe ride-on toy.
When u bought it I was wandering how my 3 yr old will manage it, she just feels so good about herself riding, it's must have!!!