Consider these available items
HoomDirect Radar Detector, City/Highway Mode Radar Detectors for Cars Yzxtr
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- SELF MASSAGE HARD TO REACH AREAS - This hook massager is designed to help you give yourself a proper massage in hard to reach areas such as your back or between your shoulder blades
- 11 THERAPY KNOBS - With proper leveraging techniques you can easily work out muscle knots and trigger points for a self-massage session.
- RELAXED AND STRESS FREE MUSCLES - Apply as much or as little pressure as you are comfortable with to release those tense muscles
- APPLY HEALING PRESSURE - You can also use this for your arms, legs, feet chest and hips to apply healing pressure
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND EASY TO GRIP - Massaging yourself has never been easier with this lightweight frame. It is easy to hold and maneuver in hundreds of ways.
Customers also viewed these products
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Thera Cane Massager (Blue)
Body Back Buddy Elite (Upgraded 2020 Version) Back Massager, Handheld Massage Stick, Trigger Point Massage Cane, Full Body Muscle Pain Relief (Black)
LiBa Back and Neck Massager for Trigger Point Fibromyalgia Pain Relief and Self Massage Hook Cane Therapy
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
|Sold By||—||CLASSICAL FITNESS & HEALTH||Body Back Company Inc||LiBa|
Pulsmate Body and Back Massager Pro Sport Multi Trigger Point Handheld Self Massage Tool
* Ever wanted a masseuse on demand? Now you can have just that with this self back and body massager. This Pulsmate massager is great for muscle knots trigger points or myofascial pain syndrome (MPS) in the neck, shoulder, back, torso, thigh/hips, legs and feet.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Do your research before you buy.
However I realize why they made end balls smaller, to provide pressure you need for the knot.
Now this is catch 22. More pressure causes pain the very muscle you are trying heal.
Fundamentally broken idea.
I suppose it may work for lower body muscles, where you use upper body to maneuver the weird instrument provided you don't stress your upper body weak muscles.
I suggest to use ball instead, like tennis or somewhat harder rubber ball, possibly lacrosse ball.
Great for for the traps and the back of the neck where your neck attaches to your skull.
In fact this was so great, i left it at the office so we can all use it.
If you terrible posture and or have a job where you are sitting down most of the day, this is the perfect product for you.
Super durable and not a lot of flex. I beat this up pretty bad and it's withstood everything I've tossed at it.
If i could give it more stars i definitely would.
It'll knead out knots, clots, and unwind you from being a rigid bot.
It hurts like a MF and you'll wince, grimace, and more,
But if you want to be pain-free, then this product you will adore.
We all need it,
Because most of work,
And the more you work,
The more your muscles twerk and tighten.
Use this thing to unwind and lighten!