BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 2, 2013
As a huge fan of the Puma brand, I had to buy this for my little girl when I saw the steal of a price! I know that the Puma tends to run smaller in clothing, so as she was fitting in 9 months, I knew a she could start wearing this jogging suit in 12 months. The pants seemed to run a little long in the leg, but other than that the fit was perfect. She is absolutely adorable in this outfit (as she is in everything she wears, of course) and she has received MANY compliments when she wears her first Puma track suit. We are sure to buy more, especially if deals keep coming around like we "stole" on this outfit!!
on March 24, 2014
come just on time and as described on the picture it is fit good and it is made from good material, I defiantly recommend to buy it .
on May 9, 2013
Bright colors, light, soft, suitable for a skinny kid. Torque on the fabric appear even when you wear this set. But my daughter loves it - comfortable cut. It is a pity that he is her only for one summer. Pants and sleeves are short. Will soon have to buy a bigger size.
on May 9, 2013
The tracksuit was good quality and delivered fast. I was looking for an adidas original firebird tracksuit for a baby girl in purple and I stumbled across this one. Very similar to adidas, and comparable fabric/ quality. This one was the cutest girly one around!
on May 20, 2013
My baby is 9 months and the 12 month size fits her great. It looks like it'll fit her probably up until 12 months. She's about 19 pounds.

She looks really cute, the outfit seemed comfy for her (no complaints, anyway) and we got lots of compliments!
on April 4, 2013
You get what you pay for. The sizes run small. So we had to return and get 18mo for my 8 mo old baby. After couple uses the fabric by the zipper got damaged. My baby barely crawls.
Not recommended.
on August 29, 2013
It was big on purpose, I wanted room for growth. Thank you for offering so many sizes so parents like me can prepare better for our children.
on April 7, 2013
this costume is very nice good quality made i wish only they make for 2 years and older, babies grow too fast out of this nice pumas costume..
on July 11, 2013
mydaughter is 7 months and she uses 12 m., but i think that i should bought the 18 m. because the 12 m. is getting tight
on July 30, 2013
very very cute, the fit was as expected becaue each child is different, a little pricey though, wash in cold water

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.