Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Puma Drift Cat 4 Fashion Sneaker
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

on December 10, 2012
I got these for my husband and he loves them! However, I did have to exchange my original order for a pair that was a 1/2 size larger than his normal shoe size. When he first got the larger pair, he still found them to be a little snug but Puma's have always been a little narrow in my opinion. You just have to break them in. He wears them all the time now. Thank you, Amazon!
on October 6, 2012
I love these pumas they are comfortable and I find them very appealing. I will say that you need to buy half a size larger than you normally wear. I'm a 10.5 but, this is my second pair of pumas and I've had to get an 11 both times.
on May 13, 2013
I've been wearing Pumas for years and this is pretty much what I'd expect out of Pumas. It's light weight, comfortable, and it seems durable as well. As far as looks, this is but best looking puma I've ever owned. If this shoe is actually durable, I'm probably going to buy more in the future. I'm not sure what the other reviewers meant by the shoe being narrow. It's about as narrow as the other pumas I own. Just get a half size bigger than what you usually get and you should be fine.
on October 1, 2014
These are very high quality shoes! However i have learned that that Puma's fashion sneakers do run smaller than their regular running/exercising shoes. They are very narrow and are meant for short wear times or for driving in my opinion. They will take about 2 weeks to break in completely cause of the thick leather that they are constructed of. I do love how the sole is made of rubber though and they have good cushioning for how light and thin they are. Plus order at least a 1 shoe size larger than you normally wear. And if you have really wide feet, I would not recommend buying their fashion sneaker line.
on May 20, 2013
This is a nice sneaker, I wish it had a little more of an arch support.
it runs a little narrow, which is just fine for me since I have narrow feet.
I had to return the first pair for a half size larger.
on May 18, 2013
Was looking for ages some brown/chocolate mostros.....but just no luck. Eventually bought these..US womens 6. While they arent mostros, they are a nice practical shoe, and very comfortable. Very happy with them especially 49.99 USD.

16-08-2013 - As I was walking home in the rain today, I realised my feet were getting wet. Discoverd a hole at the big toe part of one shoe. I feel the shoes are the right fit. Not returning as am from overseas, but probably wouldnt rebuy. Will stick to the mostro.
on March 25, 2014
I wanted a true driving shoe that could be worn in public without looking like a crazy person. I was looking for a very minimalistic design with a thin sole rounded heel.

This shoe is EXACTLY what I was looking for. The sole is very thin, allowing great pedal feel and easy heel-toe downshifting. The heel is rounded for smooth pedal action. The fit is good, but a little small (honestly smaller is better for these shoes, as it allows you to get a better pedal feel).

I use these shoes around town and on the race track. Amazing driving shoes!
on July 19, 2013
I should have listened to the warnings - I had to return my 10 1/2 for 11s (which was a painless process, thanks to Amazon) and the size 11 fits perfectly.

Really light, small shoe that doesn't get in the way. Really great for driving a stick, no bulbous rubber protruding at the bottom of the shoe so your feet feel very unrestricted when shifting (I drive a Subaru WRX) - very easy to heel/toe shift, if you're into that sort of thing.

If I was to complain, I would say that the right tongue falls a little to the right, which is either a mediocre fit or just the way that tongue was stitched.

I highly recommend these shoes and will probably be buying another pair in a different color in the future...
on July 31, 2013
I have never had issues with puma shoes before. Hence, I am second guessing myself as to whether this is a puma.

CONS

1. Fits EXTREMELY too small. I am a 10. I took everyone's advice and went with a half a size larger and it's STILL TOO SMALL.

2. The width feels like extra small too.

3. The cushioning and sole are not what you'd expect from a puma.

4. The stitching, sticking, material looks cheap and not durable.

5. Even the laces look cheap.

PROS

1. It appears it won't last long and you'll feel justified to get another shoes shortly :-o
on April 16, 2015
I've had several pairs and enjoy them. I'm tall and prefer not to add height via shoes. Until these came around it was boat shoes all the time and even they were bad on my arches. These have good all around support and avoid the lift of a more traditional sneaker.