|Fits as expected||
Puma Men's Lab II FB Sneaker
|Price:||$57.88 - $59.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Leather and fabric
- Synthetic sole
- Manufactured by Puma.
- A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Puma The Lab II Sneaker. New!.
Keep things laid back and stylish with the Lab II sneaker from Puma. The upper is all about crisp, clean lines with a certain retro theme. The knobby outsole adds texture as well as traction while the padded collar and cushy midsole keep every step comfortable.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007ER7N2U
- Item model number: LAB II F
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The shoe is narrow so if you have wide feet beware.
I love to drive and these shoes are great for fast pedal action. (Heel-Toe)
Comfortable for casual wear, I'm not sure I would run in these however. The ankle support is kinda weak.
UPDATE: One of these shoe's soles started peeling off slightly after 2 and a half months of wearing almost exclusively in an office. May have been a fluke but warrants an update I thought. More importantly though, Puma did make things right when I emailed them with a copy of my Amazon invoice and a photo of the defective shoe. They gave me a gift certificate for a little more than what I paid for the shoes. So if you do have an issues with your Pumas, contact them and they will most likely do the right thing.
But other then that I am very satisfied with these sneakers. Very comfortable and looks great with jeans or shorts.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
wearing them to GYM and for running, they are perfect and convenientPublished 18 months ago by Alexander
aside from being snug they are bit stiff. They look great though!Published 19 months ago by vbcruz86
I normally wear size 11. I should have ordered a size 12.Published 23 months ago by Justin Herrington