Puma Men's Power Tech Socks, Puma White/Puma Black, 13-3
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Main Material 1: 58% Polyester recycled 27% Polyamid 15% Lycra; Sock knit; 83 g/m
- Made in US
- PUMA cat logo Branding^Comfortable Fit^Designed for the athlete
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Rib support above the ankle. Rib arch support at foot. Comfortable to wear. Designed for the soccer athlete.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- ASIN: B006XE97JM
- Item model number: 890421
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 8, 2006
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Second, the heel has some sort of more lightweight weave on it, which can bite into your skin a little bit if your cleats are a tight fit. I can actually see my skin clearly through these little tiny holes. It looks like it's for breathability, but (1) why at the heel? and (2) that hurts. Though to be fair, it hurt much worse on my left foot than my right, likely because I wear an ankle brace on that foot. Still, I feel like this wouldn't happen nearly as much with other socks.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Typical Puma quality. Just unclear on size ordering. They need to specify the sizes between Men and Women.Published 15 months ago by Wayne